Wednesday, July 25, 2018

ATSM #302 A Boy`s Card





Hallo my Blogland friend, we meet again at Wednesday and it means a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More (ATSM) this week we have theme: Make Your Mark




Here is the card I made using my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor. I made this for my lovely son Kevin he will turn 14 Years. And he loves much to play the "Playstation 4" :)





How I made my card:

1. Printed this cool boys image
2. Colored with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor.
3. I took the DIES Stamp Mark using blue cardstock the sentiment too with blue cards stock.
4. I brown card stock and added all on it.

The other photo of my card:






I hope you get inspired and like to join us this week at ATSM challenge. Klick HERE to join.

Challenges for my card are:

PIP CHallenge  Anything Goes





613 Avenue Create Challenge : Anything Goes-Create Your Own Designer Paper


A Snowflakes Promise Challenge : Anything Goes

TTCRD  Challenge Week of : Anything Goes
Digi Stamps 4 Joy Challenge : Anything Goes with optional twist of Summer or Winter theme 
As You Like It Challenge




Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Wednesday :)

Love,  


G+

11 comments:

  1. My internet keeps going in and out. Lovely vac. away from home internet. I love this masculine card and Kevin will love it. Great coloring and design. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun boy card Monika and it would be perfect for many manboys I bet your son will love it.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Monika, I love that fun image and how you personalized it! Your son is going to love this!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect image for today's teens. Fabulous card Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for a teen or younger. My Gson is always wanting to be on his computer games. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect card for you son, he will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great masculine card Monika & love your colouring! Hope Kevin had a great birthday & that you're enjoying yourself in Indonesia! Have a great day. Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card, Monika! Love that cool image and coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a fun and cool card for a boy! Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’ve got a blogvisit backlog, I’ve been working in the office, babysitting on the weekend and suffering from the extreme heat the rest of the time, lol. Wow, 14 already! The card suits his age group, cool and not too sweet and it show his interest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how cute!! That image is fantastic!! The way you used the blue to frame it looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger