Sunday, July 29, 2018

Sunday Stamps #184 Hello A Manly card with Penny Black Stamp







Hallo my Blogland friend, it is Sunday again, it means....we meet again at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Color Challenge:






Here is the Card I made:









How I made my card:

1. I stamped this Penny Black Image
2. I  colored with Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolor 
3. For the sentiment I took DIES HELLO and the blue paper
4. I mimic the Sketch and took the brown and blue paper under the main image. 





I hope I can inspired you to join our Color Challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

1. QKR Stampede Challenge  Anything Goes

2. Crafters Castle Challenge Anything Goes


3. A2Z Scrapbooking

4. DLART  Linky Challenge: Anything Goes



5. 613 Avenue Challenge : Anything Goes -
6. Digi Stamps 4 Joy : Anything Goes -  optional twist of Summer or Winter theme (3/3)
7. Jo`s Scrap Shack FFC : Anything Goes
8. Always Happy Birthday Challenge: Always Happy Birthday projects



Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  

G+

9 comments:

  1. Monika, this is such a FUN card! I love this image and the way you flipped the sketch! Your coloring is fabulous, too! You rocked this sketch, My Friend! I sure hope you are having a wonderful vacation! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a GREAT masculine card, Monika! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Monica! Love all the details in the scene and the masculine feel. Nicely done! Hope you are having a great week! hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome masculine card. Great image and liking the hello die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome masculine card Monika!! I love that stamp and your fabulous layout, gorgeous colors too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That guy looks very busy at work, which matches perfectly with the skewed layout (willywampus?). This is a perfect card for someone who needs to take a break and look up to say hello. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is actually an awesome sketch to go masculine. Super image and color choices for a teenager’s card. I hope you and your family are safe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I ADORE this card!! That image is fantastic and I love your interpretation of the sketch!! Great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it, a programmer can be represented in that situation and it also coloured in blue (my favorite color). I hope you enjoy in your holidays and you and your family stay safe there.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger