Sunday, January 13, 2019

Sunday Stamps Challenge #196 A Birthday Card with SU Lady Image in Green





Hallo my Blogland friend, it is Sunday again, it means....we meet again at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Sketch Challenge



Here is the card I made (I rotate the Sketch):







How I made my card:

1. I stamped the SU Image 2 times, one in a green dots paper one in a white paper. I fussy cut her dress from the dots paper and glued it on the one on the white paper.
2. I Sponged the green distress ink behind the lady Image.
3. The sentiment come from the same Stamp-Set and I sponged a bit green on the edge of the oval.
4. I run the green paper under the Big Shoot with IKAT Embossing Folder.
5. Arrange all on the cardbase. 

One more Photo of my card:



I hope I can inspired you to join our Sketch Challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

Stamping Sensations January: Fabulously Feminine



613 Avenue Create Challenge #217: Anything Goes - Optional Twist Watercoloring

Digi Stamps 4 Joy Challenge 156: Anything Goes - Optional Twist Four Seasons

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge : All About locations



--------------------------------------------------------

And I also made this Card for a CAS Card Challenge at CASology..(oh dear it was Long time ago I Play with Melissa's (the owner) challenges)

This time they have theme:



How I made my Card:

1. I took my new DIES and cut the White paper with it. 
2. Then I adhere on a dark blue paper. Before it I stamped Snowflakes from Create A Stamp rubber stamp, and embossed it with White embossing powder. 
3. I also added silver things for hanging the bauble on the circle element. 
4. All together I added on the White cardstock.
5. The Sentiment is so mini (Maybe) also from Create A Smile = WARM THOUGHTS on a Cold day.




Here one more Foto of my Card:



Challenges for my second Card are:

CASology #326 : Frozen (won this challenge yaay soo happy me)

QKR Stampede #330: Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Week 2: Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday Challenge Weeks #368 and #369: Anything Goes

Simply Create Too Challenge #145:  ATG no Twist

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Use Something New (I used my new DIES)

ABC Christmas Challenge: A & B are for?
'A is for Anything Christmas Goes' & 'B is for Berries'

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  

G+

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Monika! I love the colors on your first card and awesome paper piecing, cute ornament too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful cards, I especially like the first one with your pretty background, I have this set, it is so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beide Karten sind toll !!!
    Jede auf ihre Art gefällt mir
    LG hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stylish image and lovely soft shades of green for our 'Fabulously Feminine' theme at Stamping Sensations' January challenge', thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an elegant card. Love the colour palette. . Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! Love the way you created that darling scene inside the ornament! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever idea ot stamp your lady twice for your card "A Birthday Card with SU Lady Image in Green", Monica! A great birthday card any friend would love to receive! Thank you for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! _Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monika, that winter scene framed inside the ornament is so creative!!! I love this!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us again over at CASology! We've missed you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great papers and card design! We would love to have one of your projects submitted for an upcoming issue of the magazine! Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Hugs & Craftiness,
    AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. two lovely cards Monika. I really like your lovely lady

    ReplyDelete
  11. This set of stamps from Stampin Up is one of my favourites and the image is just perfect for our challenge. The peppermint green and lemon colours look really fresh together and are just right for Spring too. Thank you for joining us in our 'Fabulously Feminine' theme challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. Stylishly feminine! I love the sketch and I think you did a great job with it. Oh, and I just noticed, you used only greens, but in varupious shades. I like green as a color, but I find combining greens is tricky myself. Anyway, your card is really classy.
    2. I believe I saw this card being a winner. And it’s winner material for sure. Such a cute winter scene created within a Christmas bauble, great concept!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely cards. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards. I love the embossed ornament. so pretty. The lady and her pieced dress is gorgeous. I love the papers and look.. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great monochrome card and I love the elegent paper pieced image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two fabulous cards...love your sweet snowglobe, just magical! And your stylish birthday card is so amazing, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautifully elegant design, Monika, with lovely colours, perfect for our "Fabulously Feminine" theme. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome cards Monika! Love your lady in green, great take on the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful cards Monika, love the one with the embossed ornament. Thanks for sharing it with us at this years first challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous cards Monika :) both are fabulous and I love the CAS bauble, very cute :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger