Wednesday, January 16, 2019

ATSM Challenge #324 Clean And Simple Winter Snowman Card





Hallo my Blogland friend, we meet again at Wednesday and it means a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More (ATSM) this week we have theme: Clean and Simple




Here is a Holiday CAS Card I made:





How I made my card:

1. Stamped the Image and colored with Akashiya SAI watercolor marker.

2. Stamped the sentiment with black Ink.

3. I also die cutting the hill and colored at the edge with blue distress ink.

4. Added all on a white card base.


One more foto of my card: 




I hope you get inspired and like to join us this week at ATSM challenge. Klick HERE to join.

Challenges for my card are:



DLART  Linky Challenge: Anything Goes



Polkadoodles Week 2: Anything Goes

ABC Christmas Challenge: A & B are for?
'A is for Anything Christmas Goes' & 'B is for Berries


QKR Stampede #330: Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create Challenge : Anything Goes - 


Digi Stamps 4 Joy Challenge #156: Anything Goes - Optional Twist - Four Seasons
 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Clean and Simple 





Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Wednesday :)

Love,  


G+

21 comments:

  1. Very cute card Monika. Love the beautiful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Monika. Gorgeous Snowman

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheery, beautifully colored card Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card Monika and I love that darling snowman.
    I hope 2019 is a good year for you.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute ! For sure this adorable snowman will be warm with its gorgeous hat and scarf ! Fabulous design and colouring. Happy to share this new venture with you. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute Monika, love the colouring! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet Monika! Such a lovely image and wonderful clean and simple design! I love your snowy hills. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Digistamps 4 Joy!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too darn cute...love your sweet snowman and your coloring is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card Monika - that is gorgeous!
    Thank you for the fabulous card that arrived today :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do like that cheeky snowman Monika. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m commenting from my iPad and on all blogs with embedded comment fiends I don’t get my google profile up, so I xNt leave a comment, it’s due some internet explorer issue i don’t know how to solve, so lots of copy and pasting into another browser. Arghhh!
    About your card, I think you did a super job on the shading and coloring, and the design is nicely CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely snowman. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a gorgeous little snowman you have here Monika. so bold and brightly coloured. Simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet snowman! Love your card Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card Monika, I love that snowman and it's colored beautifully!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your image is just so cute. I love how you did the blue on the snowman and loving the colorful scarf. Very pretty and love your water coloring. So talented. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! What a lovely card, Monika, I love how you've done your shading and colouring. Big hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Monika, I love that snowman - you've dressed him up so cute. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute snowman indeed!! Thanks for linking up to our January challenge gallery at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the cute snowman and at least he is wrapped up warm
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cutie! Love your crisp and clean card, Monika. Love the coloring of the scarf and snow slop give some texture.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger