Friday, January 18, 2019

A CAS Card - Bike and Clouds - Hallo Card








I made this Card for the challenge theme this time at CASology, Cloudy


Here is the Card I made:



I really love to use the Cloud templat/sablone that Billie my friend sent to me for Long time ago.  I used my new Stampin Up (just buy it in Ebay but it is old Edition I think) and stamped with black Ink. Sponged the Cloud and draw the grass with watercolor. I also added the Flowers using the tini brush of the watercolor marker, by drawing some red dots. You can see more clear the Flowers here Maybe :)






One more Photo of my Card, for the Sentiment I added triple Hallo Die cut, using Create A Smile Dies.





Challenges for my card are:

CASology Week 327: Cloudy



613 Avenue Create Challenge #217: Anything Goes - 

***Top Rockers at January 2019, read the comment from Sheryl, thanks dear Sheryl to choose my card :x


Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Clean and Simple

Watercooler Wedneday Challenge #204: Masculine Anything Goes


Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Friday :-)

Love,  

G+

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS card love the sky and vintage penny farthing bike
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I love how you di the clouds. You do them better than me. I love your water color grass and lovely flowers so creative. The old bike is so cute. great CAS card. I love the stacked white on white hello.. I love it.. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Great scene - love the clouds! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way to use the inspiration prompt Monika - those cloudes are amazing
    blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your clouds turned out beautifully on your lovely scene, like the stacked die too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful project Monika - love that promulgating stamp!
    Always pleased to see you at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The painted in details I do like, an artistic touch to your design. In Norwegian we say hallo and not hello too. This is a great card for a man or woman equally.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card...looks like you are ready for spring time! Your sky is simply beautiful, really looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so beautiful! Love the sky and your CAS design!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome clouds indeed!! Thanks for playing along our January challenge at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Monika, this is so pretty! Now I'm dreaming of spring! ;) The sky is so dreamy and I really love the stacked sentiment!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully done! Great papers and card design! Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Hugs & Craftiness,
    AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations you are one of this week’s Top Rockers at 613 Avenue Create - don’t forget to pick up your badge from the Top Rocker page.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger