Sunday, May 6, 2018

Sunday Stamps #178 A Birthday card with Sewing Machine





Hallo my Blogland friend, it is Sunday again, it means....we meet again at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Sketch Challenge:



Here is the Card I made:




I printed the old Sewing Machine Image from the Lady Who made/drew Digi Images and I was the DT on her Blogschallenge but now the Shop is closed already :(( I also stamped the needle pillow from Hero Arts and colored it plus embossed it with clear embossing powder.


I made my Background paper using button stamp and some ink with different shades of colors. To following the Sketch I took the ribbon with double tape in yellow and pink satin ribbon.




I hope I can inspired you to join our Sketch Challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

QKR Stampede #294: Anything Goes

Crafters Castle Challenge #5: Anything Goes
HIMCR #351: Freestyle
DLART May  Linky Challenge: Anything Goes



613 Avenue Challenge #209: Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations Challenge #199: Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenge #178: Add Ribbon and/or Lace
Make My Monday #70: Embossing Wet Or Dry (I colored my pillow needle with embossing pen and gave embossing powder in clear)

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  



G+

19 comments:

  1. So cute! The buttons on the background are perfect, love the colors too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love how you accessorized with buttons and a pincushion, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing card...just love all the sewing images and your coloring is simply wonderful! Your button background is fabulous, a great way to tie everything in. Wishing you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card Monika. Beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Monika - love that sewing machine image and the gorgeous pun cushion. Your background is perfect for the theme of the card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that old sewing machine, Monika. What a charming card you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowww!!! So eine tolle Nähmaschinenkarte hast du gemacht!!! Ich bin total begeistert.
    Und der Knopfhintergrund ist das i-Tüpfelchen .
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card. I like the vintage of the sewing machine. I have one like that my dad made electric. My grandma gave to my mom at 16 yrs. I got it when I turned 16.. my daughter didn't want it so lucky me. I love this awesome memory it gave me looking at your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Love those pastel colors on your card.
    Good luck with the draw.

    Saskia Pullen
    DT Member Dreamvalley challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great birthday card for anyone who sews! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, amazing coloring and attention to details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!!! it looks so realistic! I love all the special detials. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous sewing themed card Monika! I love the image and how you created the background, so fun!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  15. a fabulous card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything fits the sewing theme, from the lace to all the images and your own made background with stamped buttons. It’s much more detailed than your unusual style, but I think you master even this style. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great card! I love the sewing theme! You did a beautiful job with it! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
    Blessings, Jeanie
    DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger