Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Papercraft Challenge #11 Flowers






Another Tuesday? It means we have another new challenge at Papercraft Challenges this time the theme is FLOWERS








First I printed the Digi Image then colored with my Akashiya SAI Watercolor marker with wet water brush. Then After that take the black Distress Ink and sponged the Ink behind my Image. I was so lazy to make mask for the flower and vase...so did it without any mask :) at the bottom I added the designer paper.



I then took my DIES and cut the main image with my Dies then added to a grey paper.




I hope I can give you inspiration and if you like to join us please klick HERE :)

Lovely challenges I love to join with this card are:
Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Tuesday :)


Love,  


G+

13 comments:

  1. Hi Monika beautiful CAS card and image-fabulous watercolouring
    Carol x
    ----Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and dramatic card Monika - love the stencilling behind the vase and the complementary embossing in the base layer.
    BLessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, fabulous background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....that is beautiful!!! So artistic! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Monika! I love the stenciled background and the gorgeous vase of flowers, fabulous coloring too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Monkia! Thanks so much for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colouring!
    Thank you for sharing with Hiding in my Craft Room!
    Susan
    HIMCR Challenges
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That image is beautiful and you painted it perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a detailed and well colored image, I think the little grey on the edges does no harm, it makes the image blend in with background. Great you went with a darker colored background too, it ties everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty. I love the layout. Awesome background and stenciling work. The flowers are so pretty and great beautiful card. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those flowers are stunning, Monika. And the stencil is so nice.
    Love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply beautiful...just love your jar of sweet and pretty flowers! Love your wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger