Wednesday, August 22, 2018

ATSM #306 A Birthday card for a Lady





Hallo my Blogland friend, we meet again at Wednesday and it means a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More (ATSM) this week we have theme: Anything Goes



Here is the card I made..quick and very simple:





How I made my card:

1. Took my Dies the ladies shopping and took my black paper.
2. I took also the grey paper and the Paris lanscape Dies. 
3. I Stamped the sentiment from Old Hero Arts and took the heart stamp and stamped in red.
4. All together adhere on a kraft paper. I made this at 23:30 also I really need a quick card :) (SMILE)

The other photo of my card:






I hope you get inspired and like to join us this week at ATSM challenge. Klick HERE to join.

Challenges for my card are:

PIP CHallenge  Anything Goes





613 Avenue Create Challenge : Anything Goes-Create Your Own Designer Paper


A Snowflakes Promise Challenge : Anything Goes

TTCRD  Challenge Week of : Anything Goes
Digi Stamps 4 Joy Challenge : Anything Goes with optional twist of Summer or Winter theme 
As You Like It Challenge




Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Wednesday :)

Love,  


G+

12 comments:

  1. Quick and fabulous! I love that you chose kraft for this design and how the little hearts add a bit of color, but not too much. Cool and stylish feminine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Monika - you certainly work well under pressure if this is what you create!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun girly card Monika! Such a good idea for using the sentiments and I love the pops of colour.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet...just love your fabulous birthday card. Your shoppers look so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card Monika! I love the girl shopping dies and your beautiful design, awesome girly card!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally cool and classy card Monika. Fabulous layout. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Kraft. I love the look it gives and the skyscape die is awesome and really pops from the Kraft. The girls silhouettes die is awesome. I need this.. So awesome against the skyscape and kraft. Beautiful girly card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A perfect QCAS card as Darnell would say, Love the die cuts against the kraft. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous card, Monika! Those die-cut silhouettes look gorgeous on kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quick and fun CAS design Monika!! Love the kraft base and the silhouette dies across the bottom! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card Monika, I love the black die cuts. Hope you enjoyed yourself in Indonesia! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great CAS card and love the silhouette images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger