Tuesday, January 22, 2019

GDT at CASology - You Make Me Smile Card







I was so happy as Melissa choose my Card as the winner and she sent me Email after that, she asked me would I be a GDT on CASology ..I cant answer other than YESSSS :) so happy me ...here I am today as GDT 


in CASology Challenge with a theme: SMILE



The Card I made with my old Collection of the Stamping Bella. I knew all stamping Bella Images has ladies Image with her smile...I choose this one cause this look fun, she smile on her bath tub and I choose the Hero Arts as Sentiment for my Card this time.







One more Photo of my Card, I only colored some part of the Image with Akashiya SAI Watercolor Marker. 




Take a look at CASology challenge this week and see the Talented Designer Team with their lovely Cards. 

Challenges for my card are:


Stamping Sensations January: Fabulously Feminine



613 Avenue Create Challenge #217: Anything Goes

A Game of A Challenge Wk 1: Anything Goes

QKR Stampede #331: Anything Goes

Southern Girls Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Tuesday :)

Love,  

G+

16 comments:

  1. Too darn cute and oh yes, it makes me smile. Who does not love a nice warm bubble bath. Congrats on being the guest designer for CASology!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your guest DT spot - and what a fabulous card to use for it. A great use of the prompt.
    blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun creation for our 'Fabulously Feminine' creation at Stamping Sensations challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your GDT spot!! Love your sweet image and fun card design!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. You’re a GDT, congrats, how fun and so well deserved. Fabulous feminine design, the background with diamond pattern adds some extra elegance, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Monika! I love this fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. I love the black and white tile floor and the cute image. Great coloring. You're so awesome on the soft colors. Great sentiment.. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun image, what girl isn’t happy surrounded by bubbles? Great card and thanks for sharing at A Gem of a Challenge today

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on youe win and GDT spot Monika.Great girly card and image-love the embossed background too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card. Very elegant with the embossing and a lovely fun stamp. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stam;ping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you could be our guest designer this week! Your card is wonderful card, Monika! Love the checkerboard floor your created and the hand-cut speech bubble!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, love that embossed background and super cute image. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a fun card Monika, I love that image and the embossed background! Congrats on your GDT too.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your well-deserved GD spot, Monika! I love this sweet image and your beautiful coloring which makes her pop on your card! I also love how you added the checkerboard floor...such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The background texture is a nice highlight to the cute image. Thanks for dropping by our house at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the textured background and that image certainly made ME SMILE!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger