Sunday, January 27, 2019

Sunday Stamps Challenge #197 A Hugs-Heart Card and XOXO a card with Owl`s


***Edited won on two challenges***


Hallo my Blogland friend, it is Sunday again, it means....we meet again at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Color Challenge





Here is the card I made with the Colors above:








I Remake this Card I have ever made, 




now how I made my card:



2. I watercolored all the heart one by one with Peerless Transparent Watercolor, with some shade of red.


3. Then I added Gesso in white to each heart, for accent. It looks like a flying hearts /bubble hearts right :-)
4. I run the black paper under the Big Shoot with IKAT Embossing Folder.
5. Added the HUGS Die cutting white paper (from miss Barb, many thanks Barb....really happy to have it) in the middle of my Card.


One more Photo of my card:





I hope I can inspired you to join our Color Challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:


A Game of A Challenge Wk 1: Anything Goes


QKR Stampede #332: Anything Goes







613 Avenue Create Challenge #217: Anything Goes - Optional Twist Watercolouring (I coloured the Hearts with watercolor)


-----------------------------------

I also made this Card for a lovely challenge at Stempelkueche and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:



I was doing SWAP Images with a sweet friend in the USA and I still Keep this in my Cartoon for Images I have. Ist Hero Arts Owl and I also took the other Old Stamp Collection from Hero Arts, I took the XOXO Sentiment stamp and the Branch and the Sun, For the Sun I stamped using yellow ink. I colored my Image using Akashiya SAI watercolor marker. I got my new SIGNO White Gel pen and so happy to use it for the Accent on the Sun, the hearts and the cheek of the Owl.



Challenges for my second Card are:

Stempelkueche Challenge #111: (H)uhu









Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  

G+

27 comments:

  1. Wow! You made the heart background yourself? It looks fabulous, the hearts look like they’re wet, what a cool finish. Dramatic effect with the black below. Oh, I love this one, Monika.
    Another thing I love is owls. They’re perfect for almost any kind of occasion this card is so sweet, great job on the sky too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That heart back by is amazing! Each heart painted one by one - awesome work.
    So glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica, I thought your hearts were DSP. Wow, how cool is that water coloring! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful watercoloring on your hearts and your 'Hugs' die cut is perfect, Monika! I also love those darling owls...especially with your pretty clouds in the background! Two fabulous cards!
    I'm so glad you are enjoying your die cuts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome, Monika! Especially love how you did those hearts! Amazing, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! Love all of those hearts, the die cut sentiment is perfect too. Great way to use those colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the heart card. It does look like bubbling hearts. Great depth and love the black along with it and the white HUGS.. Great look. The owls are so cute. Great background. Awesome clouds and your coloring is awesome. Great two cards. So glad to see you creating again.. feels good huh? Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Monika - love the faux dimension on your painted hearts in the first card, and the wee owls are so sweet!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...both of your cards are so sweet. Love those hearts on your first card, they look so amazing!!! And those sweet owls, just too cute! Wishing you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cute owls-BUT-the stamped and watercoloured hearts on the first card is absolutely amazing!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous backgrounds again! Thanks for joining us at SoSS, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great heart cards! And the owls are also so adorable! Thanks for joining us at Stempelküche-Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two fabulous cards, the owls are adorable and your heart background on the first one is amazing, it looks like it is wet, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your sweet card! The owls are adorable and so is the little scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful cards. I love those owls. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there Monika my friend - I'm sorry it's soooo long since I've visited you. I love the hearts on the first card, that touch of gesso makes them look really 3-D. And the owls on the second card are absolutely adorable. Thank you for playing along at the sisterhood of Snarky Stampers

    ReplyDelete
  17. Monika! Love the graphic quality of your card. The other is fab too! Thanks for joining us at SOSS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two beautiful cards Monika! I love the heart background, it's gorgeous and the owls are adorable!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice cards! Those hearts do like bubbles. Those owls are really cute and they look great with the branch and the background. Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The owl couple is super sweet!! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations you are one of this week’s Top Rockers at 613 Avenue Create - don’t forget to pick up your badge.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab cards Monika!
    Thanks for being valentines with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am in love with the watercolouring on both your cards, Monika! The hearts on the first one are amazing. Your owls are so sweet! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your 'hugs' card is clean and beautiful! I love that patterned paper that you chose - perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am loving that patterned paper you used on this!! The hearts just POP off with the black grounding the whole card. FABULOUS design!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your watercolor heart background is amazing, Monica. And your watercolored owls are fabulous, too. You are obviously very talented with that medium. I find it difficult myself, so I am truly impressed. I love both your beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful work, Monika! I love all the textures you used in one card. This could be a mixed media work and framed!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger