Wednesday, June 19, 2019

ATSM Challenge #346 A Flowers Hello Card



Hallo my Blogland friend, we meet again at Wednesday and it means a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More (ATSM) this week we have theme: Anything Goes



Here is the Card I made:






How I made my card:

1. I stamped the Flowers then coloring with my Peerless Transparent watercolor.

2. I then stamped the Butterfly and the sentiment (SU) 
3. I Colored the main panel with blue watercolor and tore the paper at the top place.  
4. I run the brown Cardstock under the Big Shot.
5. Adhere the main panel on the cardstock

One more foto of my card: 




I hope you get inspired and like to join us this week at ATSM challenge. Klick HERE to join.

Challenges for my card are:


Creative Moments Challenge #171: Anything Goes




Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Wednesday :)

Love,  


G+

10 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, Monika ! A beautiful design with the woven background (I have this folder too but never used it yet, thanks for the inspiration !). I also love how you tore up the image and you watercolored it, it gives an unconventional design. Fabulous ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Monika. Love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossed background to your pretty blooms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is lovely, Monika. I like the bright flowers and the very real butterfly. The embossing folder makes me jealous.

    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous textured background Monika and I love the pretty watercoloured panel.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic design, Monika. The texture on the background shows the beauty of the flowers wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Monika - love the embossed background, and the torn top to the image panel is stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card loving the textured embossing folder and the painted flowers with torn edge. Great look

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet...love your background, looks like you wove a beautiful basket! And your flowers are so sweet, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, love the background..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger