Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bird and the Flowers

I made this card using a nice sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You...this time is Kazan Sketch number 52.


This is my take on the sketch above.


This is the close Photo from my Card :




The bird I have got from a lovely Lady in the USA, the Brocade I stamp on the brown Paper with brown Ink from Memories. I punched the edge of the green and brown paper to fit the sketch.

This card also for the following challenge :

Stamp Something : Birthday Something

Thanks for looking amd I hope you have a lovely sunny day :) (In Muenchen is no sun and will be rainy again today :( )

Love,

G+

9 comments:

  1. So sweet,Monik!
    paduan warnanya juga manis .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch, Monika! What a pretty bird! Beautiful punched scallops too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo Pretty mbakku, cantik

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Monika. Your bird is just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfectly lovely! love that bird!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that border punch is so awesome! I love the look it created here.
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger