Thursday, May 6, 2010

DDSB Challenge # 6 Sketch Challenge

Thanks for joining me for another creation for Digi Doodle Shop Best.

I made this card using the very sweet Images I have fallen in love for the first time I see it on the Shop Gallery. This Images named Wedding Cake.

This is a very nice sketch from Kym I was follow:


This is a card I made using the sketch above :


I gave many blings on this card...for the flowers and for the circle too....I try to make a simply card for a wedding card...also if my friend getting married I have already a Wedding card for her :)


Attention Please :



Take a look at Digi Doodle Shop. They have a special offer on at the moment. If you spend $5 in store you will receive both of the digi doodle floral sets #1 and #2 for FREE.!!!! I think this is an amazing deal and you will agree with me that 20 digi images for free are AMAZING.

Thanks for looking :)

Love,

G+

10 comments:

  1. I love the wedding cake you made, the doily behind gives just the right amount of lace!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card... I love the wedding cake stamp and the way you made your card....

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Monika. You are so full of talent, I just love seening your new creations.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog on the Clips-N-Cuts blog hop when I was poking about.


    Another fabulous card! I really love the colors on this.

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card, Monika!!! Love how you finished the image and the pink doily is a gorgeous touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Monika. Nice take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Monika! I love what you did with the wedding cake image and the sketch! Great job!

    Hugs,
    Michelle B.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger