A receptionist lady in my institut will have birthday on friday.....she is more than 55 I guess...she always so kind to me and all colleague..also this card dedicated for her...I dont know her favorite color combo also I choose this Sunflower Image for my card.
I clored the flowers with Kuretake Ganzai Tambi watercolor..in yellow tone...and I use the Die Cut frame from Paper Smooches. The Patterned Paper are my old collection and so happy I have much yellow and black tone :)
The Sentiment is a gold sticker, it is German words for: Wishing you from the heart (Herzlichen Glueckwunsch).
Challenges for my card are:
Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge #223: Sketch: (sdh a.p.)
City Crafter Challenge Week 269: You Are My Sunshine (sdh a.p.)
Sister Act Challenge #113: Anything Goes (sdh a.p.)
Crafting From The Heart #67: Anything Goes (sdh a.p.)
Shabby Tea Room week #255: Sweet as Sunshine (sdh a.p.)
I also made this tag and love the Inspiration from this lovely Tag From Erin at Tag You're It #25, I inspired with the color red and blue on her tag.
How I made my tag:
1. First stamped on a white paper the feathers (Stamplorations: Vignete Trendy Feathers) with clear ink and gave red embossing powder on it and embossed it.
2. Then sponged two different tone of blue distress ink.
3. Stamped the words text with grey ink.
4. For the sentiment I stamped and embossed with black embossing powder and I stamped some dots on it and gave gold embossing powder and embossed it.
5. Take a Japanese paper in gold and black and added it behind the main TAG (layered paper). Add the gold ribbon and tied with gold twine.
Challenges for my tag are:
Tag You are It: Challenge #25: See graphic above
Just Us Girls #300: Words: Congratulations (sdh a.p.)
Scrapper's Delights Challenge #46 (JULY): Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenge #269: Anything Goes (sdh a.p.)
Simply Papercraft Challenges #8: Anything Goes (sdh a.p.)
Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge:
Thanks for looking and happy thursday :)