Friday, April 30, 2010

Celebrate with Style

This card I made for a friend of me in Jakarta, Indonesia. He have already birthday and this is a belated birthday card from me :)


I used this nice sketch from Card Patterns.


This is my take on the sketch above :


I used this OLD CAR 1 digi stamp from Digi Doodle Shop. I really love to color this images...we know that it is always so less stamp for Manly card and this stamp really fit for card for Man....I covered the car with black embossing pen and gave black embossing powder on it and heat it. Then I colored the rest of the old car with my water color pencil. Distressing a bit the edge of my card with Peeled Paint from Ranger.

Thanks for looking and hope you have lovely and sunny day :)

Love,

G+

11 comments:

  1. Love the digi car, Monika... So cute old car...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, I like how you made the car shiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Love that car and the earth tones you used Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is awesome Monika!! You ROCK!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this car image! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Monika this is gorgeous I love the papers you have chosen and the colouring looks fab hugs Pascale x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Monika, this card is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome, Monika! Great masculine card. I love the patterned paper to go with the vintage truck, great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome card! You did a fabulous job with the car image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was out of town for a few days so I am catching up!!! You took this car to new heights!!!! Magnificent job on it and I love the embossing! It makes it shine!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger