Monday, August 17, 2015

CASE-ing Pia's Card, Shoe Card for Boy and a Vacation Manly Card










I knew Pia S. since I was joining Make it Monday Challenge....and it was a fun challenge cause we can commenting as much as participant and if we are lucky we got a prize bei commenting to another participant...and Pia was winning more than one....I won two times (grinz) but that challenge is now already closed :(( and since then we make friend...now this time I want to CASE-ing her card here it is the card I will CASE-ing:


 Here is PIA´s CARD not Mine :)

Here is what I come up, I did the same methode like Pia did. I took a Kraft Paper and gave embossing paste on my Hero Arts Alphabet Stencil. Let it dry and I work with my main Image. The sentiment this time is from Lawnfawn. (Best Pun Ever) and this card is really fast to make. (Only it was waiting time until the embossing paste dry)





One more picture of my card:




If you have time you can also see at Pia´s Blog how she CASE ing on of my (lady) Shoe card :)

Challenges for my card are:


Sister Act #119: Anything Goes 

Simply Create Too #92: Anything Goes (2/3)

Simply Papercraft Challenge #11: Anything Goes (2/3)

Creative Finger Challenge #89: Anything Goes (2/3)

Cute Card Thursday #386: Anything Goes (2/3)


Craft Your Passion Challenge #274: Anything (1/3)
 

Crafting From The Heart #73: Anything Goes (1/3) 
 


LTSCB #60: Anything Goes 

Oh La La Creations #187: One For the Boys 

--------------- Edited: I put also this card on this post because of the challenge deadline --------------

As I see the challenge at The Male Room oopss its only 5 hours left...also I made this card in a rush... (grinz)

Stamped three stamp with Italian old building with brown ink and then sponged the cloud stencil with tea dye distress ink. I also distressed the edge of that three paper and put on the corugated paper. Then adhere all on a dark brown paper.



Challenge for my second card are:

The Male Room #16: Vacation/On The Beach

Use Your Stuff #189: Anything Goes

2 Creative Chicks (August): Anything Goes
(1/3)

Cute as A Button #12: Anything Goes (1/3)

Digis Stamps 4 Joy #115: Anything Goes (1/3)
 
Thanks for looking and have a great monday

 
Love, 

G+

28 comments:

  1. Similar backgrounds and image, but still different. You did a great job caseing my card. I really like the texture from the embossing paste and I've always loved the look of white with kraft. Looking at your card I'm now considering to add a sentiment to mine before I give it away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful casing Monika! Black and white is my classic favorite color combo! Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Monika!! This is so cool! I love your awesome embossing paste background with the alphabet stencil and your shoes image is so fun and I love the masculine feel to it!! :) Such a wonderful CASE of Pia! - scratching my head as I'm not getting updates to several blogs now through my feed...yours is one of them. Really frustrating! Sorry if I miss this sweetie! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Monika.
    I missed a few of your posts when my computer was out of action. Nice to see how busy you have been

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came to see your card after visiting Pias blog -you both did a brilliant job -great image and love the stencilled background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Klasse Karte,
    tolle Farben,
    genau richtig für einen Jungen!!!
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, another card! Love its aged look and the textured paper you've used! Looking fab! Now I want to go on holiday...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the second card you posted -love the old building images and great vintage look and the corrugated paper compliments perfectly-thank you for the lovely comments on my blog
    Carol x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so good at making masculine cards, Monika! The texture paste background in your first card is so cool and I just love the monochromatic feel of your second design. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Monika! I love the first card and the added embossing paste, you did a fab job case-ing Pia's Card!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Three fabulous cards Monika..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just in the nick of time - I'm glad I reminded you! I love those stamps, and keeping it all monochrome makes the card very masculine

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both great cards Monika, I too love the White on Kraft, very striking! A super card to share with us this time at OOHLALA, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another fabby shoe card! Like the Italy card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the paste ABC background and the shoes. Great masculine card. Great take on the monochromatic card. Wonderful fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. TWo beautiful cards! I have the shoe stamp as well and love the black/ white and kraft theme! One of my fav., Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Monika it's a fabulous card
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  18. That sneaker card is fabulous! Great layout and the embossing paste gives some awesome texture. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards! I really like that sneaker card with the texture paste. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes with optional twist - wings - challenge this month at DigiStamps4Joy. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  20. Some really great cards! Thanks for sharing with Simply Papercraft!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fabulous cards!! Love them both!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have made a beautifully cased card from Pia's original. I used to enter Make it Monday too and won once. If was a fun challenge and you got to meet lots by commenting on other cards. Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hugss ValeryAnne DT.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Monika - I really like your CASE of Pia's card - just super. And your Italian vacation theme for our challenge is just super. Texture, monochrome - love it. Sorry I'm so late commenting, thanks for playing along with The Male Room's Vacation/Beach challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Totally cool cards, so much fun catching up, you were busy while I was on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your cards. Thanks for joining us at Cute as a Button. Good luck!!
    Bye Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love that shoe card - cool idea to use the textured embossing thru a stencil!! Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Similar technique...but 2 different cards. LOVE the Italian theme card.... great texture and colours
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger