Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sunday Stamps Color Challenge (108) A "Birthday Flowers in Red" Card and A Birthday Flower & Bee Card






Hallo my Blogland friend, we meet again on Sunday at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another sketch challenge.




I used the Rose Stencil from Stamplorations. Using my embossing paste and gave embossing powder red on it. Then I embossed it and voila ...this is the card I made:




The sentiment is old collection of mine from Hero Arts tiny sentiment.




I want to make it as simple as I can thats why I only gave a white ribbon and tied it on my card.




Hope I can inspired you to join our sketch challenge this time :)


Challenges for my card are: 

2 Creative Chicks (August): Anything Goes (2/Unlimited)

Cute as A Button #12: Anything Goes (3/3)

Digis Stamps 4 Joy #115: Anything Goes (3/3)


Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes (2)

Through The Craft Room Door 18-24 Augst: Anything Goes (2)

Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge




------------------------MY SECOND CARD------------------------

I also want to join again the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches #200 

Look at here they have a sweet and easy sketch to follow:

Add caption

I used my Uniko Studio flower stamp this time:





How I made my card:

1. I adhere the cloud paper at the top of the card base.

2. I stamped the flowers and leafs three times with the yellow and green ink. Another flowe shape I stamped with red ink. Colored the flower a bit with orange water color. For more detail I drew the white line at the leafs and white dots in the middle of the flowers.



3. Then I stamped the Bee´s and colored with Copic Marker

4. I took the dots green paper and punched with my grass Puncher from Martha Stewart.

5. I then colored the background behind the whole Image with Kuretake Gansai Tambi in Blue color. It is not perfect but I try my best to cover all the white area on the card base.



Challenges for my second card are:

Freshly Made Sketches #200: see above

Stempelsonne Challenge #148: Anything Goes (bis 3 Sept)

Craftz 4 Eternity #240: Summer


Fussy and Fancy #146: Birthdays

Thanks for looking and happy sunday :)

Love, 









G+

29 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Monika. Have a fantastic Holiday..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Monika! I saw your card at Freshly Made Sketches - I just linked up my card! So I came to take a closer look! Gorgeous colouring as always! Great job on the sketch! Your first card is beautiful too - the floral background is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those flowers and bees! Sweet summery card! Thank you for helping us celebrate 200 at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are wonderful. I really love the embossed/paste rose card and the color. The white ribbon is perfect. Stunning look. The bee card is so cute. I like the added details with the white. Lovely my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card, thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was great and it was perfect With just The Ribbon :)) Nice design
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci :))
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card !! I just love your bees and flowers ! Great work ! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flower card is extremely elegant and feminine. It looks so embellished even though you only used a stencil, paste, EP and a bow to make this. Your second card is whimsically cute. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the vibrant embossed red roses and beautiful bow-love the cute little bees on the second one I love bees lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your bright flowers and those sweet little bees! So cute!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really disappointed that I didn't get a chance to join in with the Sunday Stamps challenge by Friday but will definitely make sure I do for this one. Love the sketch and have lots of ideas in my head. Your roses are incredible. I didn't know you could heat emboss over embossing paste?? Looks amazing. And your second card with the bee's and flowers is so sweet. Great idea to use the cloud paper and I really like how you added the white detail to the leaves and the flowers. I always forget to do it and it makes such a big difference. If only we lived closer together, you could teach me all your cool ideas and techniques!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Monika!
    I am missing U!
    Your card s are always so adorable and innovative, love both! Great take on the sketch!
    Hugs!
    Vinita<3

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! Your roses are absolutely STUNNING my friend!! Really love the texture on this and your second card with the cute little bees are too cute!! :) Such a wonderful design my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two beautiful cards! Love the embossing roses on the first card and as for the second card - lovely scene you created, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love both cards! Thanks for helping us celebrate this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Monika, back from vacation and catching up on blogs. Beautiful cards, like the dimension on your cheery flower card, and lovely scene on your second card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your cards. Thanks for joining us at Cute as a Button. Good luck!!
    Bye Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  18. very nice card
    thank you for joining us at Cute as a button !
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  19. Two fabulous cards Monika! The embossed roses are gorgeous and beautiful watercoloring on the second card!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such lovely roses on your stunning card Monika. So happy to have your creation entered into our challenge at Digistamps4Joy this month. Come join us again next month. Have nice moments always :)
    Fondly,
    Asmah
    DS4J DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous cards :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both gorgeous card and thank you for joining us at Fussy and Friday Challenge, good luck in draw and hope we see you again..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  23. The rose card is so elegant and the second card is fun and playful. You rock both styles, friend!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely cards. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digi Stamps 4 Joy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your STAMPlorations card. It is so soft and girly!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger