Sunday, March 17, 2019

A Birthday Card with Tulips







My card this time based of this lovely sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:







Here is the card I made: 









How I made my Card:

1. I stamped the Tulips Set from Create A Smile using clear Ink and embossed it with white embossing powder. I colored with Kureatake Ganzai Tambi Watercolor.  
2. I fussy cut the flower.
3. I then made the backround paper. I try to use a Ghosting technique for my background, but it looks not good with the light pink background sponged, so I decided to stamped the Script from Hero Arts (my very old collection) with brown Archival Ink. 



4. I took a stripe of design paper and arranged the flowers like the sketch above.
5. The sentiment is PTI, I stamped with black Archival Ink. 

One more Photo of my Card, with the Ghost technique you can see a bit white area on the pink sponged background on my cardbase




Challenges for my card are:

Freshly Made Sketches #379: See photo above please

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Feminine/Girly


Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #212: All About Occasions

Stempelkuche Challenge #115: Ein Zartes Blümchen


613 Avenue Challenge #219Anything Goes 

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday:)

Love,  

G+

12 comments:

  1. Lovely floral card! The layout and card detail are quite nice. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tulips! Lovely card.....glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty tulips. Sweet birthday card. I like the scripted background..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fabulous card! I really like how you contrasted the flower with the more-subtle stripes in the background. The white on the flower makes it pop and that pairs just perfectly with those elegant elements that are behind it. You did an amazing job on this and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Monika and beautifully watercoloured flower. Thanks for visiting my blog nd thank so much for playing long with us at Wayercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Monika! The blooms are stunning and I love the script in the background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely beautiful Monika...just love your gorgeous pink tulips! Stunning coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous background Monika and love the tulips
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely vintage look created on the background. With the pink and the flowers this looks beautifully feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card. I do love that ghosting technique. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at 613 Avenue Create this time. Hope to see you again next month.
    Dawn DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Monika!
    I love how you composed this project! I am in the white embossing powder zone and I love how you used it here. The background you created is quite impressive! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
    A Place To Start Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger