Monday, May 25, 2015

A Birthday Flower Card in Pink and A Wedding Card in Purple


I made one more flower card for my best friend in the university named Icha...Because we were busy with the funeral of my mother in law and I just realized today oooh her birthday was on Saturday 23 May....Dear Icha this card made special today for you :) hope you will like it...Happy Belated Birthday Sweet Icha...




I use my goodies from Beverly at Uniko Studio, I won on her Blog Hop last time...cute stamp Images named Flower Power #4 

FlowerPower#4ProdPic



Icha loves pastel color also I choose pink and light pink for the flower. The Bee stamp is my old collection stamp from Hero Arts named Bugs and Kisses

 Here is one more picture of my card:







Challenges for my second card are:

Uniko Challenge #21: Flowers (sdh a. p.)

Amusing Challenge: Birds and Bees (2/2)(sdh a. p.)

Sister Act Challenge #107: Anything Goes(2/3)(sdh a. p.)

Sweet Stampin Challenge: Birds and/or Bees (2/2)(sdh a. p.)

Seize The Birthday: Anything Goes Birthday(sdh a. p.)




----------------------------------------------------------


I also made once more wedding card for  CASology challenge with theme WEDDING:




This time I love to combine black white and purple:



The main Image is from Stamplorations named VIGNETTE Ever After,

stmp1036.jpeg


I masked the white area and I simply only sponged the background with my 2 different purple distress ink. The sentiment also from the same set:




I stamped many times the sentiment on the main panel. The purple paper also my old collection.




Challenges for my Third card are:

CASology Week 147: Wedding (sdh a. p.)

Art By Miran #32: Anything Goes (2/3)

Creative Corner Challenge: Anything Goes (2/3)(sdh a. p.)

Creative Finger Challenge #81 : Anything Goes (2/3)

Simply Create Too #86: Keep It Simple (2/3)

Loves Rubberstamps: Black & White with Touch of Color (I choose purple for my card this time)(sdh a. p.)

Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge:



Inkspirational Challenge #83: PURPLE



Thanks for looking and happy monday :)

Love, 









G+

34 comments:

  1. Hoping the funeral was a good time to remember what a special lady your mother-in-law was. I just adore your sponged purple wedding card!!! It's so graphic and pops right out! And your bees are so cheerful and happy! I'm sure Icha will love her card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sorry about your mother-in-law, Monika. Love your purple wedding card - so glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable, Monika! The flowers and the bees are so cute! I know your friend will love it! Your wedding card is lovely too! Wonderful silhouette image and sentiment! I like how you made the background behind the couple with masking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pretty spring scene and the second is very elegant.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. our flower card is gorgeous Monika, I love how you have used the Uniko stamps and wow to your Wedding card. The 2 different purples are blended so well and the stamping of the sentiment to make this background for the image is inspired. Thanks for joining Uniko and Ink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards, my friend. Hope you are ok. Thinking of you.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable first card and such a fancy wedding card! Both are wonderful!
    So sorry to hear about your MIL...sending lots of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about your MIL, Monika! Two beautiful cards especially the wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your creations are stunning!! I especially love your silhouette wedding images with the purple background!! That is such a cool design!! Thanks for sharing and sending big hugs to you my friend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry about your loss, sympathies to you and your family. So glad to see you using your new Uniko Studio goodies and such a beautiful card for your friend. Thanks for joining in on the Uniko Studio Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards Monika..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two gorgeous cards Monika! I hope your MIL got a good send off & the sun shone for her!I'm sure your friend will understand!
    Big Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to hear about you MIL. :-(. Your wedding card is very lovely. Great CAS design and I love how you stamped the words in your sponged circle. Thanks for playing along with us over at Inkspirational! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Cards. Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just adore the sweet little bees. Too sweet and very whimsical for words. And right to the other end of the spectrum is that gorgeous and elegant.. I would never put those elements together. It takes someone like you with pure talent to make those elements work.. Love them both. Take care my friend..

    ReplyDelete
  16. So talented!!! So many card, wow, so impressive!!! So glad you join us when you can!!!!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two beautiful cards...love them both. Your sweet birthday card is just adorable with your sweet flowers and your wedding card is so romantic and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards!!! From sweet and fun to very elegant! Thanks for joining our challenge this week over at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards Monika. Your purple wedding card is so pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute birthday card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beide Karten sind seeeeehr schön!!!
    LG flo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty birthday card. Lovely scene you created and love the soft feel to it.
    The wedding card is also lovely.
    I hope your doing ok and staying strong. I am so sorry for the loss of your MIL. I have emailed you and sure you've received them. Hugs friend. Prayers to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both cards are lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely cards. I think the little bees on the floral cards are just so cute. Thanks so much for playing along with the Uniko Studio Challenge!

    So sorry to hear about your Mother-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love those adorable bees and pretty blooms on the birthday card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think it's quite challenging to use smaller stamps and flower stamps, but that sure is your cup of tea. It's a beautiful outdoors scene you've created for the bees. And your wedding card is so stylish, beautiful silhouette image and purples!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Too cute! I love your happy, smily bees!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love cute and cheerful bees and the shillouette on the weddingcard! Thank you for joining our Creative Corner challenge. :)//Cat - Creative Corner Admin

    ReplyDelete
  29. Both beautiful cards Monika, the flowers and bees are adorable, and the silhouette wedding card is beautiful. Keeping in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fab card.Love those cute little bees. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  32. So sorry to hear your Mother-in-law passed away, Monika. My sympathy to your family.
    The Birthday card for your friend is so adorable and
    the Wedding card is quite elegant in black, white and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  33. You just make the cutest cards! And that wedding card is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such a cute birthday card, Monika! - Love the bees and flowers :) and your wedding card is very elegant with the silhouette on purple.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too.
    Rosi x - DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger