I love the color combo on the Photo Challenge at PINspirational
Also I made my Background paper like this step by step on these Picture:
1. Stamped many flowers from Create a Smile on a white paper.
2. I masked the Flower and stamp the leaf with green ink.
3. The result of the paper after stamped with flower and leaves.
4. The result after I colored with Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolor in yellow.
5. I took a lovely Butterfly Cut Out from Flo (dear Flo this butterfly really Adorable I loovee to use it again and again, many thanks dear Flo :) ) and colored with purple, dark blue and light blue on it.
6. Result of my butterfly colored with water color.
Here again a complete Photo of my card:
I must confess that I dont know how to glued the vellum paper (any Advices pleaseeee :) ) I tried two different glue...and it was giving bad area also I put the cut out by my self yellow flower on that bad spot :)
The sentiment is my old collection of sentiment sticker :)
I love to joined these challenges:
PINspirational Challenge #140: The Challenge Photo (see above please)(sdh a. p.)
Monday Lunch Time Sketch Challenge #363 (Techno Stamper Blog):
On A Stampage: Mynn´s Birthday Bash Giveaway
Inspiration Destination #34: Anything Goes(sdh a. p.)
Penny´s Paper Challenge #228: ATG
Party Time Tuesday #198 : Anything Goes (May Challenge)
Craft Your Passion Challenge #262: Always Anything Goes (sdh a. p.)
Thanks for looking and happy wednesday :)