We meet again at Wednesday and it means a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More (ATSM) this week we have theme: Make Your Mark
Prize is: 3 Digital Images
I did not made any christmas card since January :) also this time I took my wood stamp, stamped with black ink on a white cardstock and started to coloring this lovely Image with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor set. I think I like to make my own background on my Blue cardstock. Also using a DIE I made some stars some are on the cardstock some are die cutting papers.
I hope you get inspired and like to join us this week at ATSM challenge. Klick HERE to join.
Challenges for my card are:
1. Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
2. Retro Rubber Challenge #35: Anything Goes (my stamp is since 2010 I have bought)
3. Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes
4. Lemon Short Bread #12: Anything Goes
5. Sweet Stamps: March Anything Goes
6. Through The Craft Room Door 29 March-4 April: Anything Goes (1/2)
7. Crafty Galz Corner #65: Anything Goes
8. Simply Papercraft Challenge #26: Anything Goes (2/3)
9. Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge #68: Use your Stash
Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy wednesday :)