As Melissa sent me email and asked me to be her Friday Featured Designer at her challenge Blog CASology...oh dear.... you cant imagine...how I was sooooo happpy....I said to her YES!!!!
I am joining the challenge at CASology since maybe at the first 5th challenge :)..ok for the next four weeks I will be on the CASology Challenge blog post each Friday :) stay tuned :)
I learn much how making CAS card. Its not easy (for the first month) but it is fun..also we should decided, which image you can used for a CAS card (at CASology we have Cue Card also we can choose right Image for right occasion) and which color you can put there and where to put the sentiment and should I used a strip of design paper or should I put bling or sequin or only a strip of washi tape..etc...and etc
Today I want to share a card with you that I made with CAS design. CASology has Cue Card LAUGH this week:
How and why:
1. I dont have ''Laugh'' Image (with people laugh or little girl laugh)
2. I search all my stamp set.
3. I found this stamp set from The Alley Way stamp and try to make my own sentiment with Lawn Fawn alphabet clear stamp. Why I choose this Stamp set, I found that (big) Smiling Statue on it :)
4. I choose the statue and the decoration line this time and colored the statue with "BIG SMILE" with copic marker.
5. For more accent I stamped the sentiment in a red paper and embossed it with white EP. I drew by my self the speech bubble with white pen.
Tips: If you dont have the stamp to follow the challenge/ Cue Card at CASology, try to make your own Sentiment using the Cue Card :)
I also like to join the challenges at:
CASology Week 188: Laugh
Wonderful Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday #221: Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #76: Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party: Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft Challenge #25: Anything Goes
Thanks for looking nd leaving me some love, I will be on CASology challenge blog for a Month, also stay tune there my lovely blogland friends :) and....I am wishing you happy friday :)