Wednesday, April 26, 2017

ATSM #239 A CAS Girl in Rainy Day`s Card and A Silhouette "Happy Spring" Card


Hallo my Blogland friend, we meet again at Wednesday and it means a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More (ATSM) this week we have theme: Clean And Simple







I used this sweet Mama Elephant stamp set to make my card this time. I colored with Peerless Transparent Watercolor. I keep my design CAS by only adding the Images on the left side and the sentiment I added on the right side of my card edge.





I think this stamp set is so cute...dont you think so too?



I hope you get inspired and like to join us this week at ATSM challenge. Klick HERE to join.

Challenges for my card are:

Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Week 17: Anything Goes

Lemon Shortbread Challenge #40: Anything Goes

TTCRD 25 April: Anything Goes (1/2)

Always Fun Challenge #3: CAS (Clean and Simple) (2/3)

Pammie`s Inky Pinkies 1717: Anything Goes

Inspiration Destination #127 : Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday #280-281 : Anything Goes

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes


----------------------------------------

I also made this card for some challenges. I like this children play silhouette stamp and like to use it again this time.



I simply use my embossing flower to the white card base, then coloring with distress ink by sponging it the left area (to match the sketch) and then I run a kraft paper under my big shot with other E. Folder. I colored the background of this 3 children with this inks:



Here is one more photo of my card:



Challenge for my second card are:

Double D Challenges: Silhouettes

Sketch Saturday #460:



Crafting From The Heart #156: Anything Goes

Glitter and Sparkle #236: Anything Goes

Stamping Sensations April Challenge: Anything Goes


Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy wednesday :)


Love,  















G+

30 comments:

  1. Your little raining kid card is so cute. Darling and love the colors and layout. Beautiful simple stunning card.
    the silhouette kids card is cute. love the embossing. Very nice creations my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards are delightful Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellow slicker on your little boy Monika. I seem to be in an Up Town Girl phase at the moment! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, didn't read the heading in conjunction with card, silly me! ;)

      Delete
  4. Pretty cards! Love your second one, the silhouette of the kids playing looks like a photograph from any childhood! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute design Monika! I love your sweet little girl and how she is standing in a puddle. Reminds me of my own little girl many years ago because she had a yellow raincoat just like this.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. The coloring is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the rainy day girl! Great Design! Thanks for playing along with us at Always Fun Challenges!
    DT Waleska

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job of watercoloring your cute image, Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Monika, how cute it is?!!! I love those colors and adorable girl, simple and amazing! The silhouette image on the second card is so sweet. Lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this cute kid with umbrella, simply so beautiful and the silhouette image with embossed background is perfect sweety! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two great cards - and thank you for joining in at Stamping Sensations this month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both beautiful CAS cards love the cute water coloured image,great silhouette image and embossing
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You do a wonderful job with the Peerless Watercolours. And you're still playing with your umbrella stamp, too! All the April showers around here are helping the tulips and other bulbs grow, so no complaints. THanks for the inspiration, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like both of these. The first cars is absolutely adorable wth excellent coloring. I love the way you inked the edge of the embossed panel of the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are just fabulous! Great job on the background for your silhouette! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Silhouettes’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two beautiful cards. Beautiful second card with the image and embossing.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely CAS card Monika, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Two fabulous cards Monika! I love that sweet image on your first card and gorgeous inking on your second!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely cards. Thank you for Joining us at Glitter'N'Sparkle and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena
    Glitter'N'Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my gosh, this is such a CUTE card, Monika! Beautiful coloring and I love your CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your rainy day CAS card! Very sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Simply cute! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Digital Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your water-colouring of your images is so impressive, Monika! Such a sweet, CAS card!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the bright colors on the CAS card! So perfect for a pick-me-up card.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute and so pretty, Monika ... and such lovely colouring ... CAS and sweet! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card Monika, really cute! Your other cards are great as well. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck!
    Hugs, Wendy / GDT

    ReplyDelete
  29. 1: cute, lots of colors but stilll simple and clean. Love that you made a little puddle for him to stand in, children never seem to be able resist water and puddles.
    2: oh, this image is fantastic, would be perfect for my nephews! And the way you inked it, wow. A favorite!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger