Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Papertrey April Blog Hop Challenge "A Birthday Flower Card and A Stencil Birthday Card






I have some of PTI Stamps and I thank you so much to my lovely friend Kim, she who`s help me to get these some lovely flowers stamps. I like to join again the PTI Blog Hop for April. The Photo inspiration is here:





I try my best to mimic the color combination, I choose the grey for sentiment and use MISTI I stamped it, after that I covered that strip and started stamp the flowers.






I like the simplicity of this card, how about you?








Lovely challenges I love to join with this card are:

Papertrey April Bloghop: See the Photo inspiration above please.

FFC Jo`s Scrap Shack #185: Anything Goes (3/3)


Morgan`s Artworld Challenge #8: Anything Goes (3/3)

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Showers and/or Flowers

Cards In Envy: Pretty Pastels Card Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Blog: Work It Wednesday April: April showers bring May Flowers (2/3)




-------------------------------

I like to experiment with my stencil, this time I dobbled my stencil with circle selfmade one.




I then gave clear embossing powder and heat it. After that I took the teal Distress Ink and sponged the rest of the circle that not covered with yellow ink.



I die cutting green paper 4x for HAPPY sentiment and die cutting the sponging area too. I inlaid the sentiment and added the Birthday sentiment.






Challenge for my card are:

AAA Cards Game #88: Stencil




CAS on Sunday #106: Use A Stencil

Inspiration Destination #126: Anything Goes


Word Art Wednesday #278-279: Anything Goes




DLART April Linky Challenge: Anything Goes

Always Fun Challenge #3: CAS (Clean And Simple)

Stamping Sensations April Challenge: Anything Goes


Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Monday :)

Love,  





G+

27 comments:

  1. I really love the card you linked up at AAA Cards. Fabulous use of stencilling without compromising the CASness of your card. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Cards Monika I love the stenciled card and your color combination! thank you so much for playing along with us at Always Fun Challenges!
    DT Waleska

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely birthday cards, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the PTI inspiration piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! That is a great stamp set to use with the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such elegant cards, love the PTI inspirational card and my fave one is superb stenciling one! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got the color scheme perfectly right! I love the mix of softer shades and bright colors, it's a color combo I wouldn't ha e thought of. And you also chose a lovely flower pattern. Excellent card!
    I also like your stencil and how you inked around the pattern. Very effective die cutting sentiment too, I do love this inlaid technique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two lovely cards, Monika! I like how you incorporated the PTI inspirational photo colors into the first card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you masked the sentiment and have the flowers popping out for the PTI card. Nice job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS card and fabulous embossing and stencilling on the second love the inlaid sentiment--and yes I did see your beautiful brolly card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely take on the inspiration, Monika! Thanks for playing again with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Lovely job masking and great use of color!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the masking you did on the card for the PTI challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really leaning on stenciled card. Neat idea !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two beautiful cards. Funny your flower card is almost like my prayers one.. Our minds work alike..I don't know if that is good for you. LOL.. I like the stenciled card and colors. REally creative cards. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. 2 fantastic cards Monika, loving all the pretty colours and delicate CAS design of the first one. Your stencilled creation is full of wonderful bold elements, super eye-catching detail and a perfect CAS design. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two fabulous cards....love them both. Your PTI hop card is so sweet, love your beautiful flowers. Your second card is incredible...love your beautiful images, looks great in that gorgeous yellow! Wishing you a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Monika your cards are absolutely stunning, I love the colours too. Thanks for entering Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow. Not one but two fabulous cards. I don't know which I like better. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love both your cards. Lovely simple but so effective. Love all your layers on that second card. I must try that. TFS and joining our challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card!! So glad you joined us this week at Jo's Scrap Shack! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW two beautiful, colorful cards Monika! Your second card is stunning and what a fabulous design, I love how you did your sentiment!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Both Beautiful cards Monika, I love the yellow floral, as it is, to me, sunny and happy. Thank you for joining us at Morgan's Artworld. Hope to see you again. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your cards and especially love the colors of the first card for our challenge!Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely cards! Great masking technique on the first card! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger