Thursday, April 20, 2017

Bicycles "A Manly" Card and Birthday Card with Butterfly in Blue





I try to make black and white and one other color card once more :) and I want to used my new SU Chase Your Dreams stamp set too. Also here is a manly card I made:




I colored my card with Grey Ink from Peerless Transparent watercolor, and the cloud I sponged with Blue Distress Ink using the Stencil from my friend Billie. The Building is SU stamp and the Bike is my old old collection stamp from Hero Arts. I colored the building also a bit with grey ink.





Lovely challenges I love to join with this card are:

Rubber Dance Art Stamps April: 


The Paper Players CAS Challenge: Use A Vehicle on Your Card



The Male Room Chellenge #58: Architecture




Southern Girls Challenge #158: About A Boy (this card is  a card for a boy who loves bicycle)

Mod Squad Challenge: Rolling into Spring

Crafty Sentiments Designs: Men/Boy Challenge

As You Like it Challenge: Favourite Color (and Why): I love blue because I feel calming down with this color



-------------------------------


My second card I used my long time not used Stencil butterfly. I really love this stencil and thats why I bought but I just have time today to sponged ink to this stencil.


I masking the paper that this area stay white, I also spray and splayh the water on the sponging area. I blend two different blue Distress Ink for my card this time.



Here is the finish card, I only added the Sentiment Die to make this stay Clean.


For accent I added 3 scoring stripes on the top and bottom area:


Here is zoom of some watter splatter on my image:  




Challenges for my card are:

 AAA Cards Game #88: Stencil






Inspiration Destination #126: Anything Goes

TTCRD: Anything Goes (18 April - 25 April) (2/2)


Crafty Creations Challenge #339: Anything Goes (3/3)

613 Avenue #196  : Anything Goes


Creative Moments Challenge #116: Anything Goes (2/3)

Word Art Wednesday #278-279: Anything Goes

Always Fun Challenges #2: Anything Goes(3/3)


4 Crafty Chicks #347: Butterfly


QKR Stampede #239: Flowers or Anything Goes(2/3)

DLART April Linky Challenge: Anything Goes


HLS April CAS challenge: BLEND (I blend two different blue colors on my card)


Inspiration Destination #125: Anything


Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Thursday :)

Love,  


G+

35 comments:

  1. Oooh... Both of these are just wonderful... you should design for a major card company 😃always love Distress splashes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Friend!!!
    I saw your posting at The Male Room and noticed we are right next to each other.. Anyway, I saw those clouds and knew it was you... I just smiled and then looked at the card.. Great perspective and colors Monika.. This is fantastic.... Well I should go take care!!
    Cyber Hugs,
    Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Cards! I love the butterfly and the colors you use! thanks for participating with us at the Always Fun Challenges!
    DT Waleska

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous cards, Monika! I love how you played with the bikes on the first one and your butterfly is gorgeous! Your clouds are always amazing, too...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the butterfly stencil and colors you used with the spray of water! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two very pretty cards Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fabulous cards! Love how you've used grey for our black & white + one colour challenge - after all, grey is a mix of the first two, very clever ;) Thank you for joining our challenge at Rubber Dance once more ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards. The bikes in front of that grand building are cute. Love how you only use a part of the stencil on your second card. Very cool. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic cards Monika and brilliant use of your stash! I'm loving your stencilled butterfly in particular. So crisp and clean and delicate. A great take on our challenge at AAA and thanks for playing along. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! Love the butterfly stencil and the sky on your manly card is fantastic! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two super cards Monika. Great castle card for The Male Room and I adore your partially stencilled butterfly for AAA Cards. Thanks for linking up to both challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your masculine card is quite fairytale like and playful, I love the scene with the castle and bicycles and that big blue sky. Well put together!
    And I would never have thought of using just a part of a butterfly placed in the center, but what a great look this is! Beautiful in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely butterfly card, Monika. Beautiful and CAS. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun little card using the bikes! Cute! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week!♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, thie first card with the bicycle and tricycle are so cute, Monika!!!!! You have created a beautiful scene with the building and the sponging you've done!!! That is a lovely masculine card!!! Your butterfly card is beautiful and it is such a great idea how you have stenciled only part of the butterfly!!! The die cut sentiment and the scorelines are all that was needed to create a wonderful card, my friend!!! Both lovely cards!!!
    Have a great weekend!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love your butterfly card! The entire idea was so very creative, and the effect is stunning! So glad you joined the butterfly challenge at Four Crafty Chicks this week.
    Christine
    Guest DT
    http://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous pair of cards Miss Monika...your bicycle scene is just beautiful, love your incredible sky and that building/castle is just perfect! And your butterfly card is gorgeous, the blue with the water spots is beautiful. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges, good luck!!! Amy DT/Owner

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both beautiful cards love the stencilled butterfly and water drops--I would love to exchange cards with you-when is your birthday ? mine is not until 24th September
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eine tolle Männerkarte hast du gemacht. Der Empfänger wird sich bestimmt sehr freuen
    Aber auch die zweite Karte mit dem Schmetterling gefällt mir gut.
    Du bist eine wahre Künstlerin.
    Liebe grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  21. two wonderful cards. Great scene with the bikes and building. You're doing awesome with the cloud template. I like the darkness of the sky.. I need to start doing it darker. Come of my cards you can hardly see them. I lOVe the butterfly card. Great idea blocking and using just a little. Great birthday card. Love your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Monika. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow great cards! Especially the first one.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card - I miss banana seat bikes! Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh wow! I especially love the first card. The soft colours are so beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow more great cards - and that butterfly really fits in with the twist of Spring at Creative Moments too!! I know I have seen several butterflies this month.

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great cards Monika, love the sky with the bikes and the butterfly is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at TMR.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fantastic cards! I love how you combined several stamps to create a scene, and that butterfly print looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fantastic cards, Monika. I really love the blue panel and how you used the butterfly stencil. Great CAS card! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful Cards! Thank you for joining the Rubber Dance April Challenge.
    Hugs, Anita ♥

    ReplyDelete
  32. Both cards are amazing, love the masculine design. Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  33. All these cards are so beautiful. So glad you joined our Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Super cards! I love the castle with the bikes, and that wonderful sponged sky! I'm sorry to be so late commenting. Thanks for playing along with our Architecture Challenge at The Male Room. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger