Wednesday, April 12, 2017

ATSM # A Lady in Paris In Purple and Blue



Hallo my Blogland friend, we meet again at Wednesday and it means a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More (ATSM) this week we have theme: Make Your Mark





I used "Uptown Girl Sunny is Stylish" stamp from Stamping Bella. I choose the Hero Arts Eiffel Tower and stamped it and colored it with black ink and watercolor. I also added some grass plus the tiny flowers, I made it with Akashiya SAI Watercolor marker. No Sentiment this time I can give it for a birthday friend or a friend who will traveling.






I used the Peerless Transparent watercolor, as you can see here on my color album I choose this 2 grade of green for my grass. This card inspired by Sandy Allnock on her Video I have seen HERE. I CASE ing her card and try to do watercoloring like she showed on her Video. Love her card so much!!





One more Photo of my card:




I hope you get inspired and like to join us this week at ATSM challenge. Klick HERE to join.

Challenges for my card are:


Crafting From The Heart #154: Anything Goes (2/3)

613 Avenue #196  : Anything Goes

DLART April Linky Challenge: Anything Goes


Digi Choosday WK15: Anything Goes

Inky Chicks #81: Use Purple

Lemon Shortbread #39: Anything Goes

TTCRD: Anything Goes (11 April - 17 April)

Crafting by Designs: Girls or Flowers


Crafty Gals Corner #118: Pastel Colors




Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Wednesday :)

Love,  


G+

26 comments:

  1. Hi Monika! So happy to stop by your blog and see this lovely card! Wow, what perfect watercoloring and what a great scene you created! This is a work of art! I hope all is well with you...thinking of you today! Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la! She is so sweet and love your grass ground watercoloring, so beautiful Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is beautiful and so stylish and elegant, Monika - for sure she is ready to enjoy Paris to the full!!!! I love the blue and purple outfit!!!! Love the sweet little grasses and tiny flowers!!!! You've created a lovely scene, my friend!!! Such a pretty card for a special friend!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! Love the sweet scene you've created, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely scene! Love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You created a fabulous scene Monika and I love your chic French lady.Great water-colouring and I love the reflection in her glasses!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your scene is so darling and I love the coloring. the yard, flowers, image and those clouds. Awesome. Great colors and I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cute scene! beautiful! thanks for playing along with us at the Always Fun Challenges DT Waleska

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Always Fun Challenges.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fab Parisian scene Monika, I do love those Uptown Girl stamps from Stampin bella! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delightful Monika. Beautiful watercolouring

    ReplyDelete
  12. Entzückend ist diese Dame in Paris.
    Das könntest fast du sein *grins*
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Uptown Girl certainly is stylish in her fabulous water-coloured outfit! Pairing her with a Paris-theme certainly adds to the impact! Your 'make a mark' creativity is most impressive!
    Hugs`c

    ReplyDelete
  14. The grass, inked sky and Eiffel Tower background all set a super scene, so real life and realistic. Great work on the shading and those tiny flowers are fab details.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely colouring and image!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG!!! Have no word for admiring... What an amazing scene, colors, theme, fabulously done card, Monika! Quite an art piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. GORGEOUS! So in love with your beautiful card, what a wonderful scene of springtime in Paris! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A really beautiful card – thanks for joining in with the Lemon Shortbread Challenge – Sarah DT – http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. So very sweet, love the pretty scene you've created. Thanks for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. We hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs, Julie P
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is so cool!!
    Thank you for joining Digi Choosday Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW Monika, what a gorgeous card! I LOVE that beautiful image and your watercoloring is stunning!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful image and watercolouring-love the little scene and fabulous sky
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love these Stamping Bella images, Monika, and your water colored scene is fabulous. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely Card.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger