Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sunday Stamps #151 Birthday Card with Little Girl & Her Flowerpot and A Bunny Birthday Tag






Hallo my Blogland friend, it is Sunday again, it means....we meet again at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Color Challenge






I used my MFT Image that I got as Goodies from a lovely lady in USA. I really love how cute this Image and her face, so Innocent.







I colored with Kuretake Ganzai Tambi.  I made first the striped paper by using the Kuretake Ganzai Tambi watercolorset.



Then I work with the main image. The sentiment is PTI and I use green embossing powder to match the color on her blazer.




I hope I can inspired you to join our color challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

ATG With Create With TLC Challenge #9: Anything Goes

April 2017 Crafty Awesomeness Challenge: Anything Goes

Crafty Purple Frog: Time to celebrate the little people :)

Create and Inspire Challenge #61: Anything Goes

Creative Ladybirds Creations Challenge #25: Anything Goes

FFC Jo´s Scrap Shack #185: Anything Goes

DLART April Linky Challenge: Anything Goes 

Inci Wincy Designs Challenge: So So Cute

------------------------------------------


I also made this TAG to join the challenge at Tag You`re It. I really love the Tag from Kim so so cuuute dont you think so?




But I dont have teddy images :( also I choose this MFT SOMEBUNNY set and start to make my scene, inspiring by Kim`s Cute Tag. I colored some with Peerless Transparent Watercolor and some part with Akashiya SAI (the Dress and the Balloon, also the blue sky).

Because  the second sentiment is too long I stamped in extra white paper and fussy cut it, then adhere under the SOMEBUNNY sentiment.


I was finished with my Tag, but then I think why I dont added this cute cloud stamp too....then I stamped it 2 times :)

  
Challenges for my Tag are:

Tag You`re It #70See the Graphic above please

Go Tag Thursday #43: Use Pink, a little or a lot

Sunny Day Crafting April Challenge: Spring

SheepSki Design Challenge #1: Anything Goes (1/3)

Sweet Stampers Challenge #6: Animals

Not Just Cards Challenge #43: Easter

613 Avenue #196: Anything Goes optional Twist Anything

Addicted To Stamps Challenge #146: Not A Square Card

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  



G+

30 comments:

  1. The watercolor stripes are beautiful and are a wonderful interpretation of the pretty inspiration photo. I like how you tinted her clothing to match the background. So glad you joined the challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack this week.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT
    http://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background you created with the watercolors...such a fabulous take on your color challenge! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Joyce, DT
    www.JoycesCreativeCrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the watercolored background on your card!!! So cool! Love the design too. :o)
    The tag is super cute!! Love the cute little scene you've created.
    Big hus! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and tag, wonderful water coloring!! Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Sue - Jo's Scrap Shack DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Thank you so much for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Auch hier zeigst du zwei Werke, beide sind toll, frühlingshaft in ihren Farben.
    Ich muss auch mal wieder was basteln.
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful Tag.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your painted background looks great. I love the PI my favorite things image. Darling card.
    The tag is so cute I love the banner over the sides of the tag. Cute darling image and great colors. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet Monika! I love the background that you've created and your little girl is too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww...how cute are these?!...Adorable card and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards, the little girl is adorable and like how you painted a background to match perfectly, and the bunny tag is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those watercolored stripes and the little girl is too cute! The bunny tag is sooooooo adorable, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Monika I always love you creative you are creating your own design papers and background. This is gorgeous and perfect for our 9th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is such a cute tag and I love how you have coloured it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super Hintergrund! Streifen finde ich immer gut, vor allem wenn die Farben so schoen sind!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the cute image and water coloured stripes-cute tag too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your tag is so cute. The bunny is a sweet image for a birthday theme! Thanks for playing along with us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the stripes and your bunny tag is too sweet! What darling birthday tag!

    ReplyDelete
  19. forgot to say: Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A sweet Tag...loving the pink dress.
    Thank you so much for joining in with the challenge this week at Go Tag Thursday..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super gemacht.
    Danke daß du bei den Sweet Stampers mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous! Love your card and the tag. Very bright nd colourful.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "SheepSki Designs" and best of luck with your entry.

    Mary DT Member for SheepSki Designs Challenges...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your challenge card is adorable! I love your watercolored background, and you did a fabulous job with the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are so so very cute!! Love the watercolor background. Thanks for joining our ‘So So Cute’ challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh these are both so cute, loving your colouring.
    Thanks for joining us a Sheep Ski Designs for our 1ST blog challenge. Hope to see you again.
    Jean XX

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your watercolouring is lovely and fun. Thank you for joining us on the Sheepski Designs blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  27. 1: I think the stripes look great and the colors along with the stripes make it feel exotic. Super sweet, I've seen you use this girl before, she's adorable.
    2: how cute, so much detail on such a little space. Tags are so hard to do, personally I feel limited working with small pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Monika just popping back to say--Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the water color background on the first card and what a great little scene on the tag. Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Monika, I love your striped watercolored background! SO fun and just perfect for this precious little girl image! Super way to use the color palette. I hope you are having a great week! XX

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger