Sunday, January 1, 2017

A New Year Card and CWS #10, Photo Inspiration/Winter Wonderlad, Another New Year Card




Happy New Year to all my Blogland friends...wish you all stay healthy and happy in this year...wishing you more and more creative and I am so happy to know you on this Blogland :) I made this card for celebrate the 2017 :)




I ever seen a challenge with DOTS and Stripes and it stay on my Brain..also this card include dots and also strips. How I made my Bokeh effect on this card?


I made by my self this circle stencil, then took yellow Distress Ink and sponge it throught the stencil. I used black card base. The Gold Polaroid Frame is from my lovely friend Hazel from Hazel`s Paper Designs , many thanks Hazel for this lovely Glitter Polaroid Frame. I dont used glitter too much.... but it is ok to have it one or two times for card making :)

Here is one more photo of my card, the 2017 is die cutting with silver paper. The white Card base I have stamped with Hero Arts Stripes Background and embossed it with gold embossing powder.


Challenges for my card are:

Time Out Challenge #73:
'With each sunrise we are given a chance for a new beginning'

Inkspirational #125: Photo Inspiration 

  

Stampin Royalti #359: Stripes and Polkadots Challenge


Simon Says Wednesday ChallengeAnything Goes

Little Red Wagon #374: Hello 2017 

DLART January Linky Challenge: Anything Goes

A2Z Scrapbooking January Challenge: Anything Goes (My stripes Background is from Hero Arts and I just realized it hope it still count :))

Card Mania Challenge #88: Layer It 

Die Cut Diva`s: I used Dies and Die Cutting Machine on my card and forgot to join the challenge at Die Cut Diva`s hope it still count...


------------------------------------------ 


Here is the DT card I made:



Also this is the first Challenge in year 2017 from Creative With Stamps, our theme this time is: Photo Inspiration - Winter Wonderland





Our lovely sponsor this time is:



Prize is : $21 or 7 images from 

(for CWS RANDOM Winner)



I must confess I dont have the paint/watercolor or the copic color for this kind of pink, also I took the old pink paper and work with it. Here is what I did:


Die Cutting the pink paper, stamped the glasses then I use this "BELT hole maker" to make some hole on the white paper. I colored the glasses with grey copic.






I Stamped the Dots with two different Ink /the two different grey colors





Then I punched some pink dots, glued it on the cardbase.





Last bur not least I stamped the sentiment from this set (I took the glass also from this set)

Here is the finished card, I hope I used some of the colors on the photo inspiration :)




TiP: if you dont have the colors to coloring the Images like the photo inspiration, try to look at your old collection of papers, maybe you found the similar color with the one you need. 



I hope I can inspire you and we hope you like to join with us, you can click HERE to see our challenge.

Challenges for my card are:

Allsort Challenge #396: Something New (I have got my NEW Stampin Up MINI circle puncher )

Pile it On #123: Celebrations

Glitter N Sparkle #220: New Beginnings 

613 Avenue #193: Anything Goes 

Crafty Friends Challenge#48: Anything Goes 

Kraftin`Kimmie Weekly Saturday Challenge #362: Winter 

My Time To Craft #337: Something New (I have got my NEW Stampin Up MINI circle puncher )

DLART January Linky Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  


G+

49 comments:

  1. Super collection of cards. I really like the stripes and dots together and adore the sparkle of your new year card for Ink and Time Out. Happy New a year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Karten liebe Monika :) Es sind die geforderten Farben vorhanden, also passt doch alles! Hier an dieser Stelle auch nochmal ein frohes neues Jahr <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing projects, Monika! Wishing you a Happy New Year filled with wonderful things!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Bokeh Backgrounds Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two awesome cards. I love the colors of the 2017 card and the fun layout. Beautiful. The second card. who would of thought of a leather punch for making holes. brilliant. you are so creative. Happy New Year friend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a beautiful New Years card. Its just lovely! Happy New Year from the USA

    ReplyDelete
  7. What striking New Years cards! Happy New Years to you and your family Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards as always, Monika! I love how you made the background for both cards - soooo clever, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow....fabulous new years card Monika...just love them both. All those dots are amazing and so perfectly placed too! Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just awesome and love the Bokeh effect dear!
    Wishing you a very happy and Prosperous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You created a fun celebration for 2017 with these cards, Monika! Wishing you all the best in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Monika, you never cease to amaze me with your use of your supplies! I really think you are one of the most resourceful crafters out there! These are both very festive cards... the dots definitely remind me of Champagne bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I'd seen these, and now I'm caught up! It was inspiring, as always to visit your blog. Your use of your stamps and inks always impresses me. Cheers.

      Delete
  13. Bubbles and glitter are great items for New Years card, they bring that party feeling to the designs. I like how the colors come through on the black paper. And the golden stripes are an elegant touch. The martinin glasses and colors on your second card actually work for both new year and other occasions as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards, love your designs
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week and Happy New Year !

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards. Love all the shimmer and shine on the first and the fun polka dots on the second.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Monika! Those cards look fantastic!! That glitter frame looks amazing!! You have reminded me to use them again! I wish I could remember the name of the company who makes those frames. I'm away on holiday at the moment and can't check my craft supplies! :-) Anyway, just wanted to wish you a very happy New Year too!! Love and hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards are full of creativity and fun and just perfect for the New Year Monika! :) I love the wonderful bokeh effect on your top card and your second one has lots of fun colors and style!! Wishing you lots of happiness and creativity for 2017!!! Thanks so much for your lovely Christmas card too!! I love that stencil and you've done an amazing job with it! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  18. The bokeh is beautiful on your first card and I like the pink/gray combo on the second! They're both very pretty Monika! I haven't received your mail yet, looking forward to it! Did you get mine? Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like these cards and the techniques you used. Thanks for joining the New Year's challenge at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy new year Monika! Two wonderful and very pretty creations. I like invite you to Show those on my new challenge blog and would be very glad it you do that.

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* The Sketchy Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  21. Two fabulous cards Monika! I love all of the sparkle on the first card and gorgeous colors on your second card! Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your bokeh bg looks absolutely stunning and I love the bog bold numbers and that gold too! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous card MOnika, you asked if I'd be your blog friend I am already following you... you need to follow my blog to be eligible for that prize too...hugs.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super stunning design, love those bold numbers and the colours are awesome...x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Monika, this card would be perfect at our new challenge http://do-allkreatives.blogspot.com.au/ would love to see you there with your fabulous skills.x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy 2017 Monika! Love your 2017 card - a party on a card for sure. And your DIY bubbles on the second card are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the dots and the glasses! Happy New Year from 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a beautiful card and perfect to bring in the New Year!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely cards!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love both of your cards! That bokeh effect is awesome! And I love your circle stencil on the 2nd card. Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorjuss card. Your bokeh effect is perfect with all the shiney paper. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Hope to see your projects again soon. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  32. 2 beautiful cards to celebrate the new year. I love the polka dots and stripes. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky CHallenge

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very nicely crafted! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello... Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge with your gorgeous card. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back for our next challenge. Happy New Year.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love both your New Year cards!!! Great design on the second! =)
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a festive and beautiful New Year cards! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gorgeous and elegant card to bring in the New Year. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great cards; love that bokeh background!! Love polka dots period; they make everything awesome! :D

    Thank you for joining us at a2z Scrapbooking! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  39. What wonderful cards!
    So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld

    ReplyDelete
  40. Fantastic cards. You joined us at Die Cut Divas, so glad you entered our contest.

    ReplyDelete
  41. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking with such wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  42. great design and stenciling--and I love the glitter! happy you joined in at a2z!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Happy New Year to you too Monika! Very elegant card. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  44. So fun to see your card in our January Sentiment Free challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. What great festive cards and thank you so much for including the photos of your bokeh templates, so simple get so creative. Thanks for joining the sentiment free challenge at Diecut Divas. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete
  47. What a festive New Year's card; love your handmade stencil - so clever. Thanks for joining us at a2z

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger