Tuesday, January 31, 2017

ATSM #227 Bokeh Flowers Card with Watercoloring



Hallo my Blogland friend, we meet again at Wednesday and it means a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More (ATSM) this week we have theme: Make Your Mark (use your coloring medium on your cards, it can be pencil, watercolor, Distress Ink, Copic Markers, etc)





I have seen at Ellen Hutson Classroom a card from Sandy Allnock`s (just klick the link and you will also see her Video how she did it, Amazing !!)... she showed how to use the stamp set I have the "Bokeh Dots by Julie Ebersole" and how to watercoloring it, I was falling in love with what she made....and here is my card CASE ing her lovely card...not perfect coloring but I am sure I will try it again and again... it was really relaxing :)




Here is the tools I used, also after stamped the images with versamark and drew a bit with Wow clear pen I gave clear embossing powder and heat it.


Then I start free coloring with Peerless Transparent watercolor. After all dry I ironing my Clear embossing powder as you can see on this picture, the result is a smooth paper with colored Image :)


Hope you get inspired and like to join us this week at ATSM challenge. Klick HERE to join.

Challenges for my card are:

QKR Stampede #228: Anything Goes

Brown Sugar Challenge #235: Anything Goes

Crafting with Friends #35: Anything Goes

FFC #173 (Joe Scrap Shack) : Anything Goes


Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

TTCRD Challenge January 31:  Anything Goes


Crafting From The Heart #145: Anything Goes


Stamps and Fun = Creativity: Liebling Stempel (I really love this Bokeh Stamp and I order it special from the USA cause its not sell in Germany, sad but true :))
 
Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy wednesday :)

Love,  


G+

27 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I really love the colors, they are so vibrant and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card..Love the happy bright colors..Thank you so much Monika to leave some love at my blog..and It will be my honour to be friend with you..Would love to exchange my cards with you.. Currently I am in UK and my hometown is India.. Hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a cool card!! Such a beautiful design! Love all of the colors too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy and vibrant card Monika, and such an unusual technique. I'll have to dig my iron out - it may as well be used for something lol!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this happy card! The combination of colors & shapes is just amazing! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the bright colors! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a card that surely would brighten up anyone's mood on a grey day! Colorful just doesn't cover it, neither does cheerful, I'm searching for a word to describe it but can't find it. But I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bright cheerful colours you have used for the colouring are really lovely, Monika!!!! I love the artsy scribble flowers!!!! So beautiful, my friend!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such happy colours and a GORgeous design. Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful...just love all those fabulous and sweet colors! What an amazing background my dear friend. Wishing you a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card Monika - love the finished effect with the embossing removed
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my favorite one in happy colors, love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning, the colours are so magic and these stamps the best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely gorgeous Monika!! I really love those bold and bright colors on your design!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, such great color! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card and love the colors. Thank you joining us over at Jo's Scrap Shack Fun Friday.

    Tammi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely work, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What vibrant coloring and such a work you've done with making the image, Monika! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW Monika, this is so beautiful and colorful, I love it!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow lovely. I love the flowers, the colors and placement of them. Beautiful. I have not done the ironing tech. for ages.. hum might need to do again. Love this card. So beautiful. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these vibrant, cheerful colours Monika, such a striking design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bokeh flowers = beautiful! Gorgeous card, Monika! Love these colours! I think you will win some challenges with this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Holy moly Monika!!! I was over at ATSM and I was overwhelmed by the magic of this card!! Seriously beautiful and inspiring work! The scene is so mystical and wonderfully made. I love, love, love this card!! So pretty and perfect for spring!! If by any chance you want to send it off to me well.... be my guest it will be cherished with all the others my friend!!! hehehee... thank you for all your kind comments on my blog... I will try to get better my friend.. thank you for your inspiration today! I love it... Must look more...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Umpteen apologies for being MIA; my scheduled 7 days of marking diploma exams transformed into 12 (talk about blurry eyes!) which saw me falling behind in leaving comments. I'm here now, absolutely bedazzled by your beautiful bokeh blooms; a day-brightening card in every way!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow Monika! This like a party on the card! The colors are just gorgeous and so cheerful! Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a stunning card Monika!! I love the vibrant colours and how happy it is!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger