Monday, January 30, 2017

"Wishing You Get Well " CAS Card and A Celebrate Card




I am in love with this Doodle Buds Stamp from W Plus 9. I order it and now I have a chance to play with it. Here is my card using that lovely doodle flower. I colored it with Peerless Watercolor. I choose yellow, pink, blue and purple for the flowers. For the leaves I used the color yellow and green. I learn how to combine colors from Sandy Allnock for THIS card of her, with the same stamp set. 



Here is the stamp I mean: 




This is my first time using Inlaid "tripple layer" Sentiment + Hiding Sentiment Technique. Ignore the "I" that has no dots here LOL....because I forgot to save the DOTS for "I" as I did die cutting. You can see the Wishing sentiment here, I use 3 layers this time. Last but not least I stamped the YOU GET WELL with sentiment set from TAWS, the doodle line I drew by my self.


Challenges for my card are:

Addicted To CAS Challenge #103: WISH 



 

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

QKR Stampede #228: Anything Goes

Brown Sugar Challenge #235: Anything Goes

Crafting with Friends #35: Anything Goes

FFC #173: Anything Goes

DLART January Linky Challenge: Anything Goes 

HLS January Anything Goes with Dies:
 

HLS January Watercolour Challenge: Anything Goes

 
---------------------------------

I have seen some challenges and love to combine it in one card. Also these is my second card I made today:

  • Stamp: Leane Creatief 
  • Embossing Folder: Stampin Up (I gave grey ink on it and run it under my bigshot)
  • Stencil : Create a Smile "Waves"
  • Die cutting sentiment from my lovely friend Hazel (many thanks sweety for sending me this really needed today sentimen :))  
  • Enamel Dots (Yellow): Create a Smile
Here is the Ink`s I used for sponging on my stencil:




I colored the Image with Peerless Watercolor, I also try to make shadow from the wine bottle and glass. Dont laugh please (LOL), I am still learning how to drew and give shadow on my object/Image. I also gave a bit blue water color on the white area, it looks like the water from swimming pool a bit going outside the pool.




One more Photo of my card:

 
Challenges for my card are:

Just Add Ink #344: Inspiration



Catch The Bug Challenge: January Color Challenge



Allsort Week 400: Lets Celebrate



Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday : Anything Goes 

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)


Love,  


G+

28 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card (first one). I like the squiggly border you created. Thanks for joining us at the weekly QKR Stampede challenge - Anything Goes. Dorothy S, DT memher. (I hope I found the right spot for this comment!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Klasse sind diese Karten. Der Rand der ersten Karte macht das Ganze noch wertvoller.
    Wunderbar koloriert hast du beide Werke.
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see why you are in love with the doodles stamp that is one awesome card- I may just need to get that stamp. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JANUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are awesome. The flowers and the inlay is awesome. I have not tried that technique.. Great look and lovely colors. The CTB card is awesome. Great take on the colors and love the shadow you did. Great look and fun celebrate card. hugs friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful get well card! I love the bright cheerful colors on your flowers! They just pop! Thanks for joining our QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flower card is so trendy, especially with your cool coloring technique. I love the die cut sentiment and how it's part of the image, hidden yet visible. And what s cool new border stamp too! The celebration card works for a man or woman equally. Great interpretation of the Catch the abut color scheme, so glad to see you over there too. Fab design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love these fun and colorful flowers Monika!! Such a fun take on the hidden word tech too! Your second card is tons of fun with the stenciling!! What a fabulous job my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these cards are fabulous. Love your Inlaid- triple layer hidden sentiment. I have never tried this technique, but you have encouraged me to do so, maybe soon. Love the background of the celebrate card. Thanks for joining us this week at Jo's Fun Friday Challenge. AJ DT JFF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderfully laid out and coloured. The doodline border you created yourself is ace - I wish it was a stamp (I'm terrible at doodling). Thanks so much for joining us at the HLS watercolor challenge! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards, I like the hidden word card and the and your stenciling is fabulous on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two simply beautiful cards. I love your hidden word card, just so sweet and sure to bring a smile to whoever receives it. Those flowers are as sweet as can be. Your second card is just amazing. What an eye you have for layout and shading, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the flower doodles with triple layered text! So gorgeous and love the simplicity on the other one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Monika, the shadows beneath the wine glasses, and the water "splashed" out of the pool, are what caught my eye - very clever. Your card is lovely. Thanks for joining the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your doodle flowers look great, Monika!!!!! The way you have coloured them are perfect and your doodling makes a wonderful frame for your card!!!! No worries about the missing dot on the i!!!!! - your word is lovely hidden between all the beautiful flowers!!!!!
    Your second card is calling for a big celebration, hey!!!! Wonderfully done with the stencilling and the added shadow of the bottle and glass!!!! So cleverly done as a combination of all the challenges!!!
    Have a great day!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful cards Monika - love your floral one in particular
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards Monika! I love how you translated the inspiration photo into a table and background for some summer drinks. Love all the inky effects. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome cards! Love those fun flowers.Thanks for playing along with Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello, my friend! Two fabulous cards, Monika! I love how you colored your blooms with your Peerless watercolors, and the camouflage technique is amazing! I also love how you stenciled the background on your 2nd card...very pretty! So glad you played along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WoW really love both of your cards. But the one for ATCAS is a beauty love all the technique and the great coloring and doodling. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Two fabulous cards, do love the first one with the vibrant flowers.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautifully done Monika. The shadows and rippled water are a lovely effect. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So fun Monika!!! Love how you've used the Just Add Ink photo inspiration. Thanks for joining us! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, wow! I love the effect of water you've achieved with the ink and stencil. It's fabulous! Hmm, I can just picture myself sitting by the pool with my legs in the water and sipping the drink! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely gorgeous. TFS and joining in at Jo's Scrap Shack

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great cards. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Two gorgeous cards! I love your doodled border on the first one! Love how you made the background on the second! Wonderful celebration card! I also like your watermark with the little Mason jar, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Both of these cards are awesome. We are so blessed for your participation in our last Challenge and would love for you to join us again in our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with this Scripture inspiration from Colossians 2:6-7 which tells us, "So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Have a blessed week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger