Sunday, January 15, 2017

Mid Month Inspiration CWS challenge #9 Warmest Wishes Card in Grey


Here is the Mid Month Inspiration card for Creative With Stamps challenge for January. The theme is Photo inspiration or Winter Wonderland, you can choose one or you can use both :)





I choose both, this card is in winter time and I took the color inspiration from the photo above. I used my lovely stamp background again and embossed it on the dark grey cardstock. For the cloud I again used the cloud Stencil from my friend Billie at Ink On my Fingers, and this time using light grey distress ink. I colored the house with Copic marker with middle grey. I torn a white paper for the snow under the house.



One more photo of my card:




I hope you like to joining with us to play this month, just klick HERE to join on the main Challenge.

Challenges for my card are: 

Brown Sugar Challenge #233: Anything Goes

Crafting with Friends #34: Anything Goes

FFC #171: Anything Goes

Crafty Calendar January Challenge: Something New (I used my new House Stamp from Avery Elle)

DLART January Linky Challenge: Anything Goes
 
613 Avenue #193   :Anything Goes 

Word Art Wednesday Week #264 - #265 :Anything Goes
 
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes

Inspiration Destionation #119  : Anything Goes

Crafting When We Can #135: Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  



G+

24 comments:

  1. Klasse gemacht!!!
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Monika! It's all the little details that make your card extra fun and magical, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Monika. Love it! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute. Loving those clouds and the stencil snow trees. Great card and fun. Love it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet winter scene you created with the pretty colors of our Challenge, Monika! Love the card :-)
    PS: Thank you for letting me know I forgot to label my post, sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So warm and love the cloud impact! Have fun!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yOu created beautiful dimension with your clouds Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOve the clouds in your card, Monika! Such a beautiful creation!
    HUgs

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute. . . I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those clouds, great make!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this time, I hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great clouds! TFS it with BrownSugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way you created the background and scenery for the cute little cabin. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really awesome card design Monika!! Love your cloudy BG and cute little house!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh that looks like a cozy cottage to spend the winter in! Thanks for sharing your card with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this looks like a very snowy day. those are definitely snow clouds in the background! Love the snowflake paper you used; so pretty! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card and love the Wintry looking sky---Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW, your clouds really look great, Monika!!! You have created such a beautiful winter scene with the sweet little house, the trees and the clouds!!!!! The snowflakes are very pretty!!!! A lovely winter card to send warm wishes to someone special!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Monika, I love the snowy scene you created, the clouds look awesome!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful scene! I like the stenciled background!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gosh, that grey inked cloudy sky looks absolutely amazing. I love the whole feel it gives this card. Nice touch adding the black frame with snowflakes too. It's a different and beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a very warm and loving card! Great background. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just so adorable. Love your sweet house nestled in all those gorgeous clouds! Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute card :) Love the scene on there it is so cool :) Thank you for playing along with us at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. So many fun techniques, Monika! Excellent use of the palette... I'm personally (still) not coming up with anything... my mojo's been gone for a while😑

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger