Saturday, January 21, 2017

Hello Card and A Happy Ever After Card in Black and White



Just a quick post cause I have to run to go shopping for houshold and food ...will come back with how I made my card :)

First card I made last night :) Its nearly one layer card only the sentiment is a Die Cutting Paper. 






I stamped the AlteNew Stamp "Hennah Elements" and embossed it with white embossing powder. Then I started with sponged the Distress Ink, before it I masked the white area first.



Here is how I made the HELLO Sentiment:

 
Here is the other photo of my card, to shadow the HELLO I used my grey copic marker also at the edge of every sponged color.


I try to make a Video but I cant added it on this Post, also if you like to see how I make the colors on this "nearly one layer card" just klick Here

Challenges for my first card are:

CASology Week #232: CUT



CAS(E) this sketch #205:

  


Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes

Create and Makes #7: Anything Goes 

Lemon Shortbread #33: Anything Goes


Creative Moments Challenge #109: Anything Goes

Crafty Creations Challenge #333: Anything Goes 

DLART January Linky Challenge: Anything Goes 

Stamplorations January CAS Card Challenge: (I am sorry I forgot to adhere this at Stamplorations CAS challenge, just remember today)

 

Digi Stamps 4 Joy #132: Anything Goes 
---------------------------------------

Second card just finished in some minute before :) I made by my self the design paper and I will show later how I made :)


I choose this lovely stamp set from Altenew and the one from Prickley Pear, and stamped with black ink many times on the white card stock.


Then I decorated my belt for my ribbon with half pearl, I used my new SU puncher to make the white belt.


Here is another photo of my card, the sentiment HAPPY is PTI and the EVER AFTER is from Whimsy Stamps. I added double tape foam under the "lower self made paper". I really love the look of this card :) hope you too.

  


Challenges for my second card are:

Crafty Friends Challenge: New Beginning (this card is for my new lovely friend that I just know for some days, hope it is count)

Double D Challenges: Black and White

Brown Sugar Challenge #234: Anything Goes

Crafting with Friends #35: Anything Goes

FFC #172: Anything Goes

Crafty Calendar January Challenge: Something New (I used my new SU puncher to make my Belt on the black ribbon on this card) (2/3)

DLART January Linky Challenge: Anything Goes 

Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday #266 - #267: Anything Goes 

Inky Chicks #77: Anything Goes 


Stamplorations: January Theme and Sketch (Mixed Media), I choose Mixed Media by using the Ribbon and the half pearl on my card.(2/3)


 

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Saturday :)


Love,  


G+

36 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun use of color Monika and great background you stamped yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are fabulous Monika! Love the Black/White ... great design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘BLACK & WHITE’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS black and white card, Monika. Both of your cards are awesome. Thanks for joining the Double D "Black and White" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both fabulous, my favorite colors on the first card and black and white is always stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Monika your cards looking really wonderful. I can't decide which one is my favorite.♥
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. The masking and ranger colors are awesome tones. The embossing of the flowers and the way you just did the bottom and side is awesome. The Hello with the two tones is awesome. Very pretty
    The black and white card is so pretty. I love black and white and this is just stunning. The punched buckle and black ribbon is perfect especially with the stitching. I love both cards. Very pretty and so Monika.. hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Monika! Your CAS card s are always so pretty and love the classic design on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love your CTS card, Monika!!! The colours are really beautiful and I love the white embossed flowers!!!!! A beautiful One Layer!!!!!! The B&W patterned paper you've made for your second card is lovely!!!! The ribbon belt with the pears is really cute!!!! Two very pretty cards, my friend!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the first card Monika - those flowers almost seem to float above the background colours. The second card is so dramatic with just the black and white.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice cards. I love the colored one.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1: clever masking and love that you stamped flowers along the edges, it really is a special touch. Love the color combo too
    2: you're so great at using your smaller stamps, the ones I see you use and that I admire I suppose are those I wouldn't think of using at all myself. We all have smaller stamps, but I struggle using them. Also the little belt, just brilliant, love this detail. Such a classy design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love both cards, fab colours and design! - thanks for joining in with the Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Sarah DT - http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your card and the colors are awesome...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘New Beginnings’ challenge with your lovely card… Please join us again next time. Good luck in the draw!
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two awesome cards. I love the white embossing and the masking technique on the first one.The belted black and white card is so creative. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday January Linky Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful cards and take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! I'm sorry I haven't been around, but I intend to catch up today!
    Absolutely love how you did the first card, and you are a genius to have made the belt with that punch!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, goodness, your cards are both so pretty! Brilliant stamping! I would never guess your black and white card was not designer paper. Nice! Thanks for playing along with us at Double D in our black and white challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello, dear Monika! First, I am SO sorry you haven't received any comments yet for your challenge entry yet! :( It seems I need to have a team talk... ;)
    Your card is so pretty and I LOVE the colors you used! Such a comforting combination!!!
    Thank you so much for playing along over at CASology this week! I really appreciate your input! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. 2 beautiful cards Monika!
    I LOVE the effect of the embossed flowers over distressed edges! Clever and creative take on CASology and CTS challenges!
    So glad you joined us at CASology and CTS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both of these cards are so pretty Monika!! I really love the pretty colors you've used on your top card!! Wonderful design with your black and white one too!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful, cool colours, Monika, and great texture too! Your black and white card is so elegant also! Beautiful Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  25. A couple of fabulous cards Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Both are beautiful, Monik. Thanks for playing along with STAMPlorations Theme and Sketch Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a lovely card. Love all the colors of your card. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Alpna-DT

    ReplyDelete
  28. Two lovely cards. I particularly like the colours and techniques of the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Two very pretty cards! Love your take on the sketch challenge for the first; such a great idea. And I love the classiness of the second. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  30. 2 lovely makes Monika, the first one looks perfect for the sketch, and love the monotones on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a great projet!!!
    Thank you for joining Crafty Friends

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous black and white card. I love how you have stamped the background. Thanks for joining in this months Something New challenge over at Crafty Calendar. Don't forget to become a follower of our blog if you're not already.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for your video, Monika! I could not figure out how you made it as a one layer card before I watched the video! It looks like there is lots of dimension - I love the look you achieved! Very clever design! Your black and white card is pretty too - I have trouble making black and white for some reason, not sure why. I used to make them and now I hardly ever do any more. I guess I need to try again!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh wow, I absolutely love the white embossing against that stunning purple-teal colour combo and the way you inked the die cut sentiment. So pretty! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  35. Both cards are fabulous! Your technique is great! Thank you for sharing at STAMPlorations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger