Sunday, October 3, 2010

Halloween card

This time we meet again with Cook Up A Card challenge for October. we have another recipe for you. Here is the Recipe for October :



3 ~ Brads
2 ~ Pumpkins or "Jack 'o' Lanterns"
1 ~ Witch
This is my card for this Month:






The stamp I used is from Daisy Doodles named : Halloween Pack 3 and Pumpkin

Here is more Pict from my Card :





I used anohter Pumpkin for inside the card cause I just realized that the recipe need 2 Pumpkins :) LOL also here is inside of my card :





This card also for a challenge from :

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge = Layer it On

Thanks for looking and I hope you can join with our challenge this month :)


Love,


G+

11 comments:

  1. Very Pretty Monika. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the recipe, Monika.. Love the pumpkins.. You did the coloring so well..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Card, I lovewhat you did with the pumpkins!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute and how clever to add your second pumpkin inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great card. You've given me some great inspiration for Cook Up A Card. Great paper :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Monika, very nice Halloween card. Lovely images.Thank's for playing along with us this week in our Stamptacular Layer-it-on challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love the images and the wonderful colors!
    Thanks for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday this week! Good Luck on our Layers challenge!
    Hugs
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done sist....love the pumpkin image.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. such festive fun! I feel like having some cider, candy corn and pumpkin pie now!
    Thank you for sharing your "layers" of creativity with us over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger