Wednesday, October 20, 2010

OWL WEDDING ANIV CARD

I like this nice sketch from Kazan from 2S4U


I made this card for a friend she asked me to make a wedding anniversary card for her parents. She told me it will be better with Batik...I think so cause she live in Indonesia where the Batik comes....

Also this is my take on the sketch above :



Main Images is Hero Arts stamp, sent from my lovely Friend D...many thanks D in USA...this is really cute Images....and the Batik Paper is from my Friend Ika in Bali...she sell this Paper last year and I bought from her this lovely Batik paper....

Closed Photo of my card :


Stamp : Hero Arts
Paper : Batik Paper from Indonesia
Ink: Memories Brown and Tea Dye from Ranger.
Coloring with Copic and water color pencil.


Thanks for looking :)

Love,


G+

13 comments:

  1. very cute Monika - I'm sure it will be appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Monika. Nice to see you after a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet card. wonderful work, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thats adorable. I really like the patterned paper, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... amazing batik....
    i lov batik motif and mix with owl.. creative.. !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. siiiiiiiiiiiip......what a sweet etnic card and unique sister....
    nice color too....

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely Monika, great image and patterned paper! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eine sehr, sehr schöne Eulenkarte Monika.

    LG
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  9. lucuuuu mbak monikaaa... Mbak tau kan aku tergila2 sm owl? hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  10. simply adorable and such a lovely unique wedding card too
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger