Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Boss

This sketch is so very nice and I like to try to make a card using this nice sketch from Sketch and Stash Challenge.


This is my take on the sketch above, I rotated the Sketch :
The main Images is 3D picture and it is already soooo long stay in my drawer...
I used my eyelets for the 3 dots, and the flower I change with HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Because this card is for a Boss of my friend and he is a man :) I cant put flower on this card :) LOL


The closer Photo of my card :




Thanks for looking :)

Love,


G+

7 comments:

  1. Nice card Monika. That is a nice sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Monika...I like the sketch a lot.Did you chk my blog???

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful take on the sketch, Monika. great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cxard. Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a nice card sister.....
    really love yor image....

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty take on the sketch... Senang ya udah berkarya lagi nih...

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger