Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday in RED and WHITE

I am so happy I have a little bit time to make a bday card for my lovely friend named M....she told me that she loves White and Red color...also with this lovely sketch from Friday Sketchers,


I made this card :


I used the Images from Precous Moment and the sentiment is from Hero Arts :


I love to coloring this Images with my Copics Marker :) dont you think this is a very cute and sweet Images....so happy and relaxing to coloring this Images :)


Challenges :

Crazy 4 Challenges : Birthday card or project
Create 4 Fun Challenge : Use a digital stamp on your Card or project
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge : Distressing ( I used Red Distressing ink from Ranger for the edge of the main Images )
Allsorts Challenge : Inspiration from Song Title (Happy Birthday from New Kids on The Block)
Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog : Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend (I used many blings on the flowers and on the edge of my card)


Thanks for looking :)

Love,


G+

21 comments:

  1. The card is cute Monika! I love the image so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monika
    Beautiful design and colours and the image is super cute, thanks for joining us at SC: 104 Distressing challenge, Good luck, Hugs Bridget ;) x. SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nika, the image is soooo cute..... Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful distressing

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so sweet.
    Thanks for the comment on my card. Lori's images are so much fun.
    Linda
    http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wao Monika! getting busy with this fabulous card. great color combo and the take of the sketch.Hugs, Zulma.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet images Monika! Love the bubbliness of the images, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Monika. I love the alternating panels, that is such a great idea!. Your friend will adore this card. I have friend that loves precious moments too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Precious momentsnya cantik sekali ni...jarang ada yang punya stamps ini :).warna yang kamu pilih juga unik..purple ma merah :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow....this card so beautiful sister. The image so cute....I love how you coloring that....really perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just lovely Monika.... thanks also for your lovely comments on my blog... I have not received your envelope yet :=( Hope it has not got lost.... I will be looking out for it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, beautiful colours and sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. image nya lucuuuuu.. blm nemu yg kaya gini.. love the circle nya ditambahin image sana-sini...cantik!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cute card Monika. I have some blog candy you may like.....Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just fab. Thanks for joining the Sweet Stampin Challenge this week.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so cute. lovely card, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card your friend will love it...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute card Monika!! I am so happy to see it, been really busy the last couple of days and finally visited you blog:-) You really put a smile on my face!!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous card, the image is fab

    thankyou for joining in with my musically inspired challenge this week @ Allsorts

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger