Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sexy Shoe in Red

I love this sketch from Skipping Stone Design :



This is my take on the sketch above...

The story of this card....I just search any Sketch challenge, and found this lovely Sketch and the Blog said that the time until finished the challenge it will be only 1 Hour and 15 minute. I was running to print out this Lovely Images and coloring it with my Water color pencil, then I have no matching DP with red color, also I stamped the Swirl on the white paper and voila I made my DP by my self....I have a bit Accident on the top of the circle...also I put a bit LACE on the top area of the circle....hope you cant see the accident there :) LOL, take the Photo and run to my Computer (It is still opened the challenge blog and I have a problem to take the Sketch to my Blog...oh yeah....) the time only 22 minute...and I finished my Post in the minute 20 (before challenge time finisher) and link to the Blog Challenge this Post...hope I am on time :)

Oh yeah 1 hours my heart is bumping to make this red shoe card :) But I am happy I finished it before the time is running out :) 


 This is the close Photo of my card : (I colored the shoe ornament with my Gold gel ink)


Challenges :

I Did It Creations Challenge : Surprise Me = This is an open challenge anything goes
Aly's Sunday Challenge : Distressed 
2 Sisters Challenge Blog : Anything Goes 
Hodge Podge Shop Challenge Blog : Monochromatic


Thanks for looking and have a great day :)

Love,


G+

17 comments:

  1. it turned out beautiful Monika... great work getting in finished in time

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a stunning card. Sexy red shoe is right. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card Monika and you were really fast with it)) Like your spamped background and distressing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so beautiful, Nika... Love the shoe image... and the way you distressed at the background... Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card Monika!!!

    Greetings,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. thanks for joining Hodge Podge Shop challenge.
    hugs linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great shoe, love your layout and great touch with the gold gel pen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Monika xx Hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is great! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Hodge Podge Shop! Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Setiap monik pake image shoe...pasti kartunya cantik deh :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that shoe! Great touch with the lace ribbon too. Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that shoe is so pretty! beautiful card, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kartu ini emang seksi mbak.....bangeeeeeet.......apa lagi warna merahnya, bener2 menawan hati....klo cowok dikasih kartu ini pasti langsung jatuh hatiiii.....hi hi hi........

    muach

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a gorgeous card, I love that shoe! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. terrific color combo! that red heel is an awesome image!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger