Saturday, September 17, 2016

2 Birthday Cards with Lady Image





I made this birthday card for a friend of mine that tomorrow will have a Birthday Party. I hope she will love this card :)

First I stamped the Doll Stamps and then colored with Akashiya SAI. After that I took the Artplorations Stencil and use my Distress Ink to sponged the background.





I took a white paper and sponged at the edge (5 mm) with green Distress Ink. Then I adhere the main panel. 



Challenges for my card are:

Colour Q #359

 

Challenge Up Your Life #50: Inspired By Music (Pretty Woman)

Simon Says Monday Challenge: At The Movies (Pretty Woman

MFP Stamps Challenge #38: Anything Goes 
 
Sister of Craft Challenge: September Anything Goes

Not Just Cards: September Challenge #36


Digi Stamps 4 Joy: Anything Goes 

Stamplorations: September Anything CAS Goes optional color twist PINK



Crafty Awesomenes:
Anything Goes with Colored Image


Unicorn Challenge #13: Happy Birthday


---------------------------------------------

I use the Sketch Saturday for my second card, a friend of mine will turn 42 at 20th of September. She like the turkish color. You can see I really love the Birthday Sentiment from Whimsy Stamps that I used on both cards.



 

stamped many flowers on the main panel. Choose the dots DP and arrange it. I took my PTI Button DIE, and choose yellow paper and adhere the two tiny button made by paper.

 

Challenges for my card are:

Sketch Saturday #430:

 A Game of A Challenge #178: Female Birthday 

Imagine That Creative Playground #8: Easy 1, 2, 3, (I used 1. Design Paper, 2. Button, 3. Different stamp Company (Sentiment = Whimsy Stamps, Flowers = PTI, and the Script in Yellow = Hero Arts)

The Pencil Case Week 28: Anthing Goes 

Broken Fairy Challenge #11: Anything Goes with Optional Twist GIRLY

Inspiration Destination #102  : Anything Goes 

Crafting With An Attitude #19 : Anything Goes 

Crafty Friends Challenge #39  : Anything Goes

The Crafty Addict Challenge #23 : Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Saturday :)

Love,  




G+

27 comments:

  1. Monika, two very pretty cards! Glad you had a chance to play the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, so in love with your pretty woman card, one of my favorite movies and I believe you totally nailed it on your card. Simply amazing my dear! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ this week. I hope you are having a great weekend with your family! Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are lovely! The first one is my fave. The rosy pink background looks stunning against your lady's turquoise/blue dress! Very nice! Thanks for playing along with us at MFP Stamps Challenge!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are beautiful!! Love the girls you used on each one. Thanks for joining our 1, 2, 3 recipe challenge at the Creative Playground.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. obwohl die Dame der 1. Karte kein Gesicht hat, mag ich diese fast ein wenig mehr.
    Beide Karten sind toll anzusehen und beide Freundinnen werden sich freuen
    LG hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely, stylish cards, Monika! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monika, Your card is stunning and love your color choice. Thanks for joining us for our 1-2-3 Recipe Challenge at Imagine That Digistamp, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are super cute! I love the soft greens on your second card. Thanks so much for getting sketchy with us this week over on the Sketch Saturday challenge. I look forward to seeing more of your creations!
    ~Jo, SS-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both of your cards. The first one the painting is awesome. I love how you did the skin colors and the dress. The background is so pretty and soft. Fantastic card.
    The second card is beautiful also. Both awesome female birthday cards. I love you colors and design. hugs friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both great! I particularly love the stenciled rose background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cards were such a treat to see! I love how your women are indeed pretty and how you made them fit perfectly with the sophisticated backgrounds you created. You did an amazing job with your stenciling and color blending and the results are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What lovely cards Monika - love them both, the top one appeals more to me, but that is just my personal opinion, they are both so beautifully made.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty woman cards, Wow! My all time fave movie and I love that pink roses BG for her with your stunning coloring work on this birthday girl image and love the take on the sketch on the other one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zwei richtig schöne Karten Monika - die zweite gefällt mir von den Farben her noch ein kleines bisschen besser!
    GLG, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both of your creations are absolutely gorgeous Monika!! So glad that you are still enjoying the stamp set I gave you with the sentiment! :) You've made some really fabulous birthday creations for your friends and I know they will just love these!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You got the shading of the blue dress so right, I'd love a dress like that, and her hair and skin look so natural too. The stenciled background just adds to the feminine feel of your whole card.
    But spots and scripts are great feminine details too, this second card is very Ohlala, if you know what I mean? Delicate and feminine and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful background and image. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely interpretation of the Creative Playground Challenge "Easy as 1-2-3"! Thanks so much for joining us with your card for a friend. GDT Helene at Imagine That! Creative Playground.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these girlie cards! The rose stencil on is fabulous. The light green polka dot card is equally as wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautifully done. I really love the background on the first one. It's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for joining in at agem of a challenge your card is beautiful
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your girl cards! For someone who likes to make masculine cards, you always ace fem cards!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely cards Monika. I love the shading and the background on the first and the layout of the second.

    Thanks so much for entering your creation into our current challenge over at Imagine That! Creative Playground. Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your cards are lovely.
    Thank you for joining us at Challange Up Your Life.

    Greetings from Germany!
    Steffie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely cards love the faceless image TFS Unicorn Ch Lis

    ReplyDelete
  26. Both so pretty, cannot pick out a fave.

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are both so pretty! Love the blue dresses! Thanks so much for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger