Friday, September 30, 2016

One Christmas Card and a Card with Kanu







I like to share with you today my christmas card. I just  bought this Hero Arts Clear stamp and cant stand to use it. Also I only colored with two different green colors from Akashiya SAI. I stamped the Background with many snowflakes also from Hero Arts. Embossed it with White embossing powder.





The sentiment (Merry Christmas) is PTI.




Challenges for my first card are:



Weekly Christmas Card Challenge #42: Anything Goes

Christmas Card All Year Long: Shabby Chic and/or Monochromatic

CHNC Challenge Extra for September: Anything Goes

Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge #81: Technique (Stamping and embossing with white embossing powder and coloring with watercolor marker)

Make My Monday #31: No Patterned Paper 

The Pencil Case Week 28: Anthing Goes 

Imagine That Digi Stamp: Creative Playground: Easy As 1, 2, 3 (I used 1 Color monochrome, 2 Layer in the middle and 3 stamps : the sentiment, the car and tree stamp and the snowflake stamp)

---------------------------------

I also made this card, my boss ordered this card for a friend who like to make a sport with Kanu. Here is what I made for him:


  
I am sorry with the quality of the Photo cause it was already 11:00 PM. I used the Digi Images I bought from Etsy and colored with Akashiya SAI. I used also the embossing folder Woodgrain and choose the color like challenge at Colour Q. The sentiment is Hero Arts.



   
Challenge for my second card are:

Freshly Made Sketches #256:  

 

ColourQ #361:

 

As You Like It Challenge: Favourite Color Combo And Why (I love the tone of brown colors and mixed with orange always remind me of Fall season)

WWC87: Kath`s Masculine Anything Goes Challenge



Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Friday :)

Love,  




G+

26 comments:

  1. Those greens on your Christmas Card look gorgeous with this sweet little stamp. And the card for you boss is really terrific. Love the texture you created with the dry embossing.
    By the way, found you and subscribed. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Monika, like the embossed snowflake background with your car image, and the woodgrain background is great with your masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, such a pretty green card! Thanks for sharing it with us at CCAYR! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards, Monika! Both are gorgeous but I am drawn to the second cards - I think you boss will be very pleased with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Monika - I love the Christmas one and that it is monochrome is stunning.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun Christmas card!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Christmas card challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both lovely cards. The first image is modern and the second one has such charm to it. I like it's rustic appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bei dir ist ja auch schon Weihnachten!!!!! Mann, seid ihr alle schnell!!! ich bin noch sommerlich gestimmt.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun new stamp set! A great family Christmas card. Or for a man, the sentiment gives your card a masculine feel, but it works for anyone really. A completely green card I try to avoid, I love the color, but hard to photograph.
    The second card is definitely very masculine. I like that you used woodgrain embossed paper, enhances the whole feel of nature and outdoors, a great design for the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Great image with the Christmas tree on top! Thanks for playing along with us for our Technique Challenge at Holly Jolly. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. a fabulous collection of cards!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two fabulous cards Monika! I love the embossed snowflakes on your first card and gorgeous fall colors on your masculine card!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both cards are awesome I love the Christmas card. Stunning and fun. Great greens and the white really stands out. The fun canoe card is awesome. I don't like canoes but love boats. Canoes are not trustworthy. tip easy.. don't ask me how I know.. LOL. Love these cards. Always fun to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just adorable! Love that image! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina- 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous cards! The canoe card looks wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic card, Monika! Good to see you here. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like the woodgrain embossed banner background, Monika. The colour combination is great - just right for a nice masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday for this challenge. ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your Watercooler Wednesday Challenge card is wonderful, Monika. Love the rustic look to it! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad you joined us this week for our masculine challenge! What great cards you have created! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week! Please join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are so adorable...not sure how I missed this wonderful post. Love your sweet canoe card, just perfect for a guy! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are both fun masculine designs Monika! Love the texture with the canoe and the fun Christmas design with the snowflake background!! Sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards - love the background you created on the Christmas one.

    Thanks for joining us at the Imagine That! Creative Playground.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  24. A super winter card with the snowflakes. Thanks for playing along at Make My Monday. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Terrific masculine card! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger