Monday, September 26, 2016

Lets Meet For Coffee Soon ( A Coffee Card) and A Best Of Luck Card (with MFT Image)





If you love coffee, there still time to join at  Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

 

Here is my third card for the Bloghop:



I have just order a new ALTENEW Coffee Love Stamp set and love to use it on this card. I simply colored with Akashiya SAY watercolor marker.  For the bottom part I stamped the wood grain background Stamp from HERO ARTS, also colored a bit with marker. The sentiment is from the same set.

Challenges for my first card are:

Brown Sugar Challenge #217: Anything Goes

Stempelgarten Challenge #53: Alles geht

Artistic Inspirations Challenge #164: Anything Goes

Craft Your Passion #331: Anything Goes

Sister of Craft Challenge: September Anything Goes

Not Just Cards: September Challenge #36

Delicious Doodle Challenge: Orange and Brown for September


-----------------------------------------

My colleague tomorrow has a last day in our office. I like to give this to her and wishing her that she has a great new Adventure in her new office. 



I simply colored with Distress Ink and at the sentiment I choose my Dots stamp and used the same colors like the main Image. The grass I drew self with Green Distress Ink and gave dots flower using orange watercolor marker. For the hair I colored her with Copic Marker grey and black.




Challeng for my second card are:

MFT Color Challenge #54





Creative Fingers Challenge #116: Anything Goes

Crafty Girls Creation #26: Anything Goes

Fussy and Fancy Challenge #173: My Favorite Things (I always love this cute lady Image from MFT Stamps)

Simply Papercraft Challenge #37: Anything Goes 

Make My Monday #31: No Patterned Paper 

OLLCB #214: Feminine

CAS on Sunday #92: One Layer Card
  
Come and Get It: One Layer Creations

Broken Fairy Challenge #11: Anything Goes with Optional Twist GIRLY
 
Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Monday :)

Love,  




G+

41 comments:

  1. What a fun coffee card and I love your wood base. It looks like real wood! Your best of luch card has such wonderful scenery and the girl is colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one fabulous coffee card...love all your sweet little images, so fun. Would love to meet you for coffee too! So much fun, right? And your sweet little girl card is just as cute as can be. Love those wonderful colors too! Good luck with the job hunting, sending good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your first card with the coffee all lined up ready! Absolutely adorable second card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica....love the shading of you tea pot!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Id love to meet you for coffee. That would be as awesome as your card. I love the coffee card and the stapled banner tags at the top. Brilliant idea. Love that card. The little traveling girl as awesome. I love the grass it looks so awesome and the coloring for the girl is awesome. The dots at the top are a perfect touch. Both cards are such a please to see. You're awesome works brings me smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards Monika. I really like the elegance of your coffee card and your little girl is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the coffee card. It's got a nice CAS cute look. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards! Love how you did the sentiment on the coffee card. And your "best of luck" card is colored adorably!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like your coffee pot on your coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cas style card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card. Love this little stamp set. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! Love the woodgrain table! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the little girl card - where did you get the dots stamp? Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun! Love your woody table and the stapled banner at the top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cutie, lovely colouring and theme. Thank you so much for sharing your CAS style card with us at Fussy and Fancy Challenge!!! Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow these are both fabulous creations Monika!! Love the coffee with the table and images sitting on top! The little travel girl is so sweet and great take on the colors! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  18. First...let me say that coffee card is what sent me here, it's perfect. But then I got to see your MFT card, too, and, what do you know, it's perfect, as well. Must be hard to be so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable Monika...your colleague will treasure this always I'm sure!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy...good luck to you!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your coffee cards are all lovely. And the rest, too :) of course. Thanks for visiting me. Now I found you, I can get to know your style. Like what I see. And it's fun to try to read the German that pops up here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love both of your cards Monika!
    The Altenew set is awesome and you rocked it...the Hero Arts woodgrain is the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both cards are nice and clean! I love the sentiment on your coffee card. Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Both adorable cards. The first one is so well coloured. I like the cute image on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Klasse Kaffeekarte, da fühlt man sich gleich eingeladen, mit dir ein Plauderstündchen zu halten.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  26. That wooden table top looks so real, what a fab detail for this CAS coffee design!
    And very sweet card for collegue, cute image, so well colored.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Both of these are such cutie pie cards, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What super cards.Designed and coloured so beautifully.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful cards, Monika! I love your clean and simple style!Thank you for your participation on Stempelgarten-Challenge.
    Hugs, Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  30. such sweet projects! Thanks for playing along in the Artistic Inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you for sharing your beautiful CAS cards with us at Ooh La La Creations. your The colours are lovely. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fabulous cards, lovely CAS designs.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    I have candy on my blog Crafting with Cotnob if you would like to take a look.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger