Wednesday, September 14, 2016

ATSM #211 Anything Goes, A Shoe Birthday Card in Purple and Yellow




We meet again at Wednesday and it means a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More (ATSM) this week we have theme: Anything Goes




We have a lovely sponsor from 

STAMPlorations



 Prize is: s Digital Images



This card is so easy and quick to made. I used my collection of STAMPlorations, the shoe one, I stamped also the flowers and the sentiment are from the same set. I colored with Akashiya SAI watercolor marker. 


One more photo of my card:



Hope you get inspired and like to join us this week at ATSM challenge. Klick HERE to join.

Challenges for my card are:

Crafty Sentiments Designs: Use your Fav Stamp or Image (Shoe is my fav Image since I knew Clear and Rubber Stamp)

Craft Your Passion #329: Anything Goes

Artistic Inspirations Challenge #163: Anything Goes


Word Art Wednesday Week #248 - 249: Anything Goes

Crafty Friends Challenge :Anything Goes

Avenue 613 : Anything Goes

Brown Sugar Challenge #215: Anything Goes

TTCRD Sept. 13: Anything Goes (1/2)

Inspiration Destination #103: Anything Goes 

Unicorn Challenge #13: Happy Birthday

Sunny Day Challenge #14: Always Anything Goes

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Clean and Simple

Stamplorations: Never Ending Anything Goes Challenge



Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy wednesday :)

Love,  




G+

26 comments:

  1. Cute shoe, Monika, in such fun colors! It's such a cheerful card! Glad to be back to visit your lovely blog again. I hope to be around more often now. Thanks for being patient while I was on a break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this happy and cheerful groovy shoe on the card! Such a sweet card Monika! Want this stamp set now! ;)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funky
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Monica - so bright and cheery, and a great one layer design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore your style of fashion my dear. It is so cheery and always conjurs up a smile. The colors are also so groovy!!!.. you can send this card to me my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes take me back to my youth, as do the colours! Funky card.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Monika! I love that fabulous shoe and the bright colors!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW...talk about creating a stylish pair of shoes (we'll pretend the other one is right next to it)! Groovy and cool in every way! I remember wearing high heels back-in-the-day...Fabulous!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card Monika. Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute design and great color choices! Thanks for Rocking with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diese Schuhe sind der Hammer. Ich mag sie auch sehr gerne. Deine Karte ist toll geworden. Klasse!!!
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your colours on this card Monika - great use of the shoe image, and the sentoiment style and flowers are the perfect accents!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another cute pair of shoes and I think I would break my neck if I tried to wear them. Love the color choices. Very feminine card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty colour combo for the funky shoe and flowers.Fabulous card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card!!! I love the design and the pretty colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome birthday card my friend. Love the colors and the little flowers. Thank for joining us at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fun and funky card design Monika!! :) Really love those colors and wonderful shoe image my friend!!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  19. The shoe design is quite hippie like, but you've enhanced that feel by adding the tiny flowers. Flower power! Great card for a younger woman or one of those who experienced Woodstock and the real hippie era.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just fabulous, thanks so much for joining us at Through The Craft Room Door xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. How stylin' super cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is too cute. Thank you for linking your project with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope you come back to join us again. Have a blessed week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute heel and lovel colours. I like the flower background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic card, love this show stamp and how you have coloured it.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger