Thursday, September 8, 2016

Surprise Party Guest, Frame Birthday Card with A Little Lady





Today is the third time at Seize The Birthday Challenge that I am the guest designer. Hope you like to join with us this time :)




For this two weeks we have the theme Anything Goes (as always you can choose this theme) and if you like use the toppings is: FRAMES (Frame it In)




I got this cute image long time ago as SWAPPING with my lovely friend Dawn in New Zealand. (many thanks Dawn and I have time today to coloring this cute little lady) I colored with copic marker. I sponged the bottom part of the Image with green Distress Ink and sponged with Stencil the top area with yellow Distress Ink.




stamped many cupcakes for the background card on the white paper, the stamp I used is from My Favorite Things.



One more picture of my card, I frame the little lady with purple card stock and the sentiment is PTI, I stamped on orange paper to finished my card.

 

I hope I can inspired you to join FRAMES challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

Cards in Envy: For the Kids Card Challenge

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Stamp It 

Simon Says Wednesay Challenge: Stamp It 

Inspiration Destination #102  : Anything Goes 

Crafting With An Attitude #19 : Anything Goes 

Crafty Friends Challenge #39  : Anything Goes

The Crafty Addict Challenge #23 : Anything Goes

TTCRD 6 Sept : Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Thursday :)

Love,  




G+

25 comments:

  1. Ach, wie süß das allerliebste kleine Mädchen, von dir toll in Szene gesetzt. Der Hintergrund ist mal wieder einmalig.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the black and white background. It really makes that cute image pop! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable Monika!! Love the fun images, colors and your framed design!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. was für ein niedlicher Überraschungsbesuch *gg
    eine sehr schicke Karte
    LG hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card, I like how you did the background in black and white, it makes your lovely image really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card Monika, the little girl is so cute. I will do some catch up now, I think I will have a lot of missed posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very sweet image and card. Love your wonderful background too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is super sweet -- love the b&w in the background with the colored image on top

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the uncolored stamping image in the BG, with a super cute girly image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Monika. Glad you were able to finally used the image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the black and white edge, brave but succesful and I think the colouring with the distress inks behind looks fab! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. Love the cupcake background and the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply adorable Monika...love your sweet little lady and your coloring is fabulous, so in love with her sweet face. Fabulous background too. Hope you are having a great time with your mom and your family. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute cute cute.. I love the little PI image from MFT.. great coloring and fun layout. Love the cupcake background and that you didn't color. Really awesome look and makes you see the fun cupcakes but really focused on the image. Hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just too cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! Happy STAMPtember!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's super sweet. I like how all the colors are centered on the image and frame and the sweet pie and cake background is kept black and white, keeps it not too busy, only detailed and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. As I said before....super cute card! Love the background behind your cute little image! It's such a pleasure having you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just so fun Monika. Love the cupcake stamping in the background. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so happy you are a guest with us at Seize The Birthday! Your cards are such a wonderful addition!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is so cute! Love the adorable image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. pretty card. great idea creating the background with the stamps. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so cute! I love the bright colours. So happy to have you joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is adorable Monika! I love the background you have created with the frame and also that you kept the main background black and white. It really makes the framed image pop off the page! So glad to have you with us as Guest Designer at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger