Thursday, September 22, 2016

Surprise Party Guest at STB, Flowers Birthday Card






Today is the last time at Seize The Birthday Challenge that I am the guest designer. It was a nice time being on your Challenge Blog dear Nancy :) thanks for having me for two months :)



For this two weeks we have the theme Anything Goes (as always you can choose this theme) and if you like use the toppings is: Soft and Simple




I used my Hero Arts Flower Wood Stamps this time, they came in a box with 4 Stamps. I colored with Akashiya SAI watercolor marker.




The sentiment is from PTI.


 

I hope I can inspired you to join Soft and Simple  challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

Creative Moments #102: Anything Goes

Inspiration Destination #104: Anything Goes 

Word Art Wednesday #248 - 249: Anything Goes  

Crafting With An Attitude #19 : Anything Goes 

The Crafty Addict Challenge #24 : Anything Goes

TTCRD 20 Sept.: Anything Goes (1/2)

Deep Ocean Challenge #138: Anything Goes

Digi Choosday #38: Anything Goes

Going Grey With Scrap Creations Challenge: Birthday 

Sunny Day Challenge #15: Always Anything Goes (1 entry per day)
 
Digi Stamps 4 Joy: Anything Goes  


CASology week 216: FRAME

 

 ----------------------------------------------

I also just made this card and love to share on this post too :) If you know me for long time, I am not card maker who made Flower Cards...I love making Shoe or Manly cards :) but this time I cant stand to use again my AlteNew Stamp set named Hennah Elements. I stamped and colored with Akashiya SAI. I choose the color for Fall season. After that I took MFT Stencil and sponged the grey Distress Ink on the white area.


Here is the complete photo of the Card I made:


 The Swirl also from the same set and the sentiment too :) I will give this card for a colleague in the office to say thanks to her for her helped for me in the office.


Challenges for my card are:

CAS Colours and Sketch #192:

 

Time Out Challenge #66:  




Cards Und More #167: Kein Design Paper/No DSP

Altenew Ultimate Challenge Blog Hop:


Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Thursday :)

Love,  




G+

32 comments:

  1. Das ist eine wunderbare Karte, so zart und fein!!!
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful flowers these are Monika!! Really love how they're framed in on your layout design and your coloring is gorgeous too! :) Sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tolles Layout Monika - gefällt mir sehr gut! Auch die Farben und Stempelmotive passen einfach wunderbar :)
    LG, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft and pretty flowers and how you framed them. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Monika, what a beautiful card! I love the layout and how you've colored it! I have this stamp and really need to get it out again after seeing this beauty! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S! Wonderful card; I love the stencil background and how the flourishes feel like an extension of the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monika, I think you'll have to rethink your stance of not making flower cards. This is so pretty - the colouring is gorgeous and it's a great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being GD and wonderful colouring. Love the brick wall stencil, great to see you at TO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two fabulous cards Monika. Both are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of these cards I find are awesome. You do flower cards very well. I have enjoyed having you and seeing your designs these past two months. We recently vacationed in Germany and I have to say, I love your country. Best wishes, I am sure that I will see you in card land. I have recognized your entries at the Mod Squad Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely flower cards! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely project thanks for taking part good luck DT
    http://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/challenge-24.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the cards in this post Monika! Thanks for the photo tutorial on your second card! I really love the brick behind the flowers! It has been a pleasure having you at STB the past two months and look forward to having you in our gallery again soon! HUGS! Nanc'

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both of your cards are beautiful. I've enjoyed seeing your lovely creations the past two months. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are awesome. I love the three flowers and the colors.
    I love the brick background on the other card. How do you get the ink in those tight places with out getting it on the image. I like that you cut it down smaller than it actually is. I have a hard time doing this. I love the look and the colors. Fun cards and you are so awesome with designs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your coloring is beautiful!! The cards are wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two gorgeous flower cards, very different in color and style.
    Your first card is really soft and delicate, beautiful color coordination and a crisp, clean look. Your second card is perfect for autumn. Great idea to use the brickwall stencil, you rocked this sketch! I'm a bit late visiting, have been occupied every evening since Thursday and I've spent today in my craft room...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for playing along with us at
    Polkadoodles
    and good luck
    Jacki ♥
    (Digi Choosday DT)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Two wonderful cards, Monika! I really love the old Hero Arts flowers you used, so pretty in their frames and colored so beautifully! So glad you joined us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous cards!! The flower one is so beautiful!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sandra
    TTCRD DT
    Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  21. Two simply stunning cards...love your sweet flowers with that brick background and your sweet birthday card is so beautiful with your pastel trio of posies...just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Monika!! I love how you framed each flower. Nicely done. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful cards as always Monika!
    Love your 3 framed doodled flowers for the CASology cue...Thanks for joining the frame fun!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The cards are both so lovely.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely florl card, thanks for sharing with digistamps4joy!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Monika, all of your cards have been an amazing contribution to Seize the Birthday! I love this one, but I love what you did with the Altenew Hennah stamp too! Thank you for joining us as our guest! Look forward to seeing more of you! Heart Hugs, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  27. A trio of absolutely stunning cards Monika. The texture the stencil adds is amazing!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Both cards are so lovely. Love the images in the first and the stencilling in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  29. These cards are very beautiful Monika! I followed you earlier before, I don't know why doesn't say that...
    Anyway, I'm from Italy!
    Hope to have some time tomorrow to check your wonderful creations!
    Have a great evening!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  30. Auch wenn du Blumenkarten nicht gerne machst - beide sind wunderschön !!!
    Was auch dein Gewinn bei CAS Colours & Sketches zeigt
    LG hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a gorgeous card Monika! Wonderful colouring. So glad you could join us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I was just over at CAS Colours & Sketches and saw this beauty!! I saw that it won and rightfully so Monika!! This is absolutely gorgeous.. I love it. The colors, the textures, well just the whole darn thing!! Your sentiment is so well placed.. Oh I just adore this my friend.. take care and see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger