Friday, March 26, 2010

CPS Facebook Friday Featured Fan

I am so excited and honored to be today's CPS Facebook Friday Featured Fan!! I think my heart was stopped as I was so happy because I have got a message from Tami asking me if I would like to be featured !!(can you Imagine...I love CPS sketch and always follow their sketch every weeks)

Thank you very much Tami!!! If you never taken a look at their great sketch challenge please see their blog on CPS.

I made this 3 cards for CPS Page :) and sent it to CPS address :)

One with PCS Stamp (Fashion) and Hero Arts Paris Stamp CL325 (The sentiment)



This one I used Hero Arts Stamp too (CL331 Birthday)



This one also I used my fav stamp ever the Japanese Doll from Hero Arts (CL297). (Can you see that I am a fans of Hero Arts Stamp :) More than 70% of my collection of Stamps are Hero Arts :) )




Thanks again Tami and thanks for looking, I hope you have a happy sunny day... :)

Love,

G+

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Congrats on the honour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being the featured fan at CPS challenge. I can see why they would pick you hun. Beautiful cards!

    Lots of love,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! And congratulations, Monika! It's great to have you as a featured designer with the CPS crew!

    hugs,
    Lise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Monika and nicely done! I love your "You Make me Smile" card.
    Your HA flickr friend, charlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and all 3 cards are fabulous....

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so adorable. Congrats on being the guest designer and thank you for your kind comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Monika!!! Your cards are super cute! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very sweet cards, Monika! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How very fun and many congrats to you for being featured Monika! Love your wide arrange of HA goodness, very cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations,Monika! Super cute cards! I especially LOVE the third one. The Japanese doll is so pretty and she makes me smile.:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Monika on being featured - your cards are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. giraffe..giraffe... come to mama :)
    hehehe... aku ga sabar dapet si jerapah itu mbak^^
    thank you mbak monik :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. now I can leave a comment!!! As stated before wonderful job and congrats! Well deserved!

    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  14. Huge Congrats to you Monik! Way to go...So happy for you,Monik!
    Love those Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are just so cute and such a great use of that CPS sketch! Congrats on the shout at at CPS.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job on all of them! I love that little Hero Arts Doll stamp!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger