Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rainbow Bird from SNB

I was see my Pal´s Blog from Digi Doodle Shop Best , and I found in Michelle´s blog this cute Digi Images. It is from Stretch N´Bubbles. This cute Rainbow Bird you can get it for free on their Blog. I think this is a cute Bird Stamp I have ever seen.

I was also looking at Karen´s Blog too (and leaving a comment to her cute card also :) )and found this cute scketch challenge from Willow Sketchie Challenge. I think this Sketch is a bit difficult to follow :)...I needed 45 minute to try to find the right paper to put in my card :)

This is the sketch I mean :



This is a card I made :



This card also for a challenge from CARDS GALLERY, they asked to use 8 different colors on our card :) In this card I used: Yellow, Blue, Red, Green, Purple (Much Purple :) ),Orange = for all body from the Rainbow Bird, Brown (for his foot), and Pink (for beads).


Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great day :)

Love,

G+

10 comments:

  1. adorable card with the rainbow bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute Monika. Lovely bird. Thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monika,

    You did a magnificent job with the bird and the sketch!!!! This is a difficult sketch and your card is fabulous.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. selamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt ya Mbak......ikutan sueeeneeeeng. Bangga deh rasanya punya sahabat yang kreatif dan terus semangaaaaaat.....
    Congratzzzzz.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable color combo and look at that sweet chickie, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monika, glad you came over and joined us. Your card is lovely and your colours are great, thanks again for joining us at WSC.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Monika, I love this card and I'm so happy that I found your blog!! I'm now following you so i can keep up with what's happening...or try to anyway...lol
    Hugs,kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monika,
    I love your card using my rainbow bird.. it is adorable.. I am so happy you found my digital stamp store www.stretchnbubbles.com I can't wait to see what else you create.. :) hugs

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger