Thursday, March 4, 2010

Charisma Cardz Challenges #9 FAIRIES

I made this card for a challenge from Charisma Cardz, they have theme FAIRIES..

I used my 3D Picture that I have for long time..it stay always in my drawer :)

This is my card with a little fairy...



The yummy ribbon I have got from my sweet friend in Jakarta named Fika, many thanks dear... :)

Hope the DT Member like my card :)

Thanks for looking :) and I still need feedback from you, dont hesitate to write on my Blog :)

Love,

G+

7 comments:

  1. I think your card is just lovely. It is a beautiful image and your fringed ribbon works well with it. I have looked around your blog and I adore your style. Have you thought about being on any Design Teams? I am now one of your followers. I am a Coordinator of a soon to be opened store and challenge blog and we are going to be having a design team member call. Let me know if you would be interested?

    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monika, thanks for your lovely comment on my card :) I love your little Fairy :)
    hugss Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful - I love the colours that you have used.

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week - good luck!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design and composition. Love your embellishment! Good luck on your challenge, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty image! lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty and lovely details!! Thanks for joining in at Charisma!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow what a fabulous card, so pretty and girly
    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger