Sunday, March 14, 2010

Blue Butterfly Happy Birthday

I like to try this nice sketch number 158 from CPS

This is the sketch I used



This is a card I made



This is my Butterfly more closed



First I stamped all butterfly with Artprint Brown Memories Ink on the blue paper. Then I stamped extra butterfly colored it and gave white dots with my White pen.

I am following this challenge with this card:

1. Charisma Cardz Challenges Theme this week is BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLYS
2. Card Positioning Systems The Sketch I used.

Supplies

Stamp : Hero Arts CL383 Antique Engravings
Blue Ribbon, Brown and blue paper.

I hope the DT Member from each challenge like my card :)

Thanks for looking :) and I still need feedback from you, dont hesitate to write on my Blog :)

Love,

G+

12 comments:

  1. Monika - your card is lovely! I love the butterfly stamp you used thru out your pattern and chosing just one to color just made your card pop! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Monika. I like the butterflies on the blue card for your background. It is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet card, Monika! beautiful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love butterflies. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!! The butterflies are fabulous, especially the one that is popped! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, love the colour and all the beautiful stamped butterflies
    Thanks for joining as at Charisma Cardz
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. the butterfly is gorgeous. You brought it to life. I becam a follower..come see my blog.
    Your pictures are awesome. What kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  8. your butterflies are absolutely stunning!!!! I have to make some cards with them on!!!!! Just lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really great butterflycard you made. So pretty!

    Greetings,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  10. kupu2mya cantikkk bgttt :)
    trs warnanya juga soft...
    mbak monik kreatif bgttttt :)

    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger