Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter Greetings


I made this card for a challenge from C.R.A.F.T

They have this week theme : EASTER...I am so happy using this cute set from Pink Cat Studio

I have using so many color also this card also fit to Challenge From Cards Blog, Paige asking about "She want to see cards that use at least 8 different colors on them!" This card I use so many color like: Orange and Salem (First Egg), Blue and Purple (2nd Egg), Pink (3rd Egg), Red and Yellow (4th Egg) and Green (5th Egg). I hope Paige like my card :)

This card also for a challenge from PaperPlay Challenges number 10 : They have theme also Easter.

Supplies:

Stamp : PCS Easter , Cling Dots from Hero Arts.
Ink : Memories Black.
Ribbon : from my Stash


I hope the DT Member from C.R.A.F.T like my Card :)

Thanks for looking :) and I still need feedback from you, dont hesitate to write on my Blog :)

Love,

G+

8 comments:

  1. lovely card, Monika! i love that the egg panel extends out of the card base! wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a lovely entry Monika!( and up to now, the only one that is actually an Easter card in the 'proper' sense! )
    Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.... Easter is such a great time for lots of colors and this is a perfect example....

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling row of eggs, super sweet images and I love that big, soft pink bow tie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this card is so bright and cheerful. I adore that beautiful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Monika - bright sunny colours and a great design.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Monika! I love those eggs and how you've coloured them!

    Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck!

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Easter card with lovely colours and image. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge again and good luck!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger