Thursday, March 4, 2010

CPS 156 card number 3

I really like this sketch from CPS..thats why I cant stop to make again and again cards with the same Sketch :) (SMILE)

This is my 3rd card for CPS Sketch number 156



A closed up of my card



Supplies :
Stamp : PCS Fashion here is the links from PCS
Ink : Black Memories and white Versamark
Paper : Brown Paper stamped with white Versamark
Pencil color for coloring the Images.

I hope the DT Member like this card :)

Thanks for looking :) and I still need feedback and suggestion from you, dont hesitate to write on my Blog :)

Love,

G+

9 comments:

  1. Love your card Monika! Pretty colors & love the border. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Monika! I love the sketch, too, and will probably do more from it. Thanks for viewing my card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card, Monika! i love the stamped border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Monika.... all three of your cards are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monika, all the cards are great! I like the stamped border on this one too! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great layout. You did a wonderful job with the design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monika, thanks for your comments over on the Paperplay Challenge site. You can mail your creation/card to anyone you want - sister, brother, friend, buddy etc. I am just trying to encourage people to let others know that they are thinking of them or just simply "because". Looking forward to seeing your creation on Mr Linky if you have the time. Thanks for your interest/support. Deirdre

    ReplyDelete
  8. monika this is gorgeous and very stylish
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is simply stunning, your work is magnificent!
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger