Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday HEIDI

This card made for a friend who want to send her Mother in law named Heidi.

I used a very nice sketch from Card Patterns


This is the sketch number 54



This is my card, I stamped the orange paper with the same stamp with black ink. The HEIDI is my handwriting (dont laugh it is not so pretty enough :) )





The flower I stamped once again in an Orange Paper and cut it out and put on the top main Images with double tape foam.



This card also for a challenge from SIMON SAYS CHALLENGE theme Mothers day/Girly.

I hope the DT Member like this card :)

Thanks for looking :) and I still need feedback from you, dont hesitate to write on my Blog :)

Love,

G+

11 comments:

  1. Hi Monika, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. It's so nice to hear from visitors isn't it. I think your handwriting on this card looks great! Love the decorative edge too. Happy papercrafting! xL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you flipped the sketch with the sentiment on the top ... and the border punches along both sides is a great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you flipped the sketch with the sentiment on the top ... and the border punches along both sides is a great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh super cute card and love the fun scallops!!! Adorable... thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, Monika! lovely coloring on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! Love the colors! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch Monika, I really like this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful color of orange and the design is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors. Your handwriting looks magnificent!!!! I like how you used the stamp as back ground too. Way to think out of the box!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so very pretty, great colored flower...have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger